Viognier
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 2

Re: Deep Dive into CWArchive Contest Winner

Post by Viognier »

biggus_richus wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:58 am

Thanks also to the admin team for setting the competition and to Mike France for donating a frankly amazing prize. I thoroughly enjoyed my dives into the archive searching for answers and learning more about the brand. It’s well written and researched facility and deserves wider recognition.

Congratulations to biggus_richus on winning the C60 Mk3 !! I wanted to echo his spot on commentary about for the CW admin team and Mike France for donating the prize.

Was a brilliant contest as it enable me to spend lost of time learning in the CWArchives and I am WAY more skilled now and finding information from there!!
Small collection of timepieces that I enjoy
rkovars
Expert
Expert
CW-watches: 4

Post by rkovars »

:clap: Congrats biggus_richus! well done!

Thanks to the admins and CW for a great contest :thumbup: :clap:
Current CW = C65 Trident Vintage GMT, C65 Dartmouth, C60 Trident Ombre COSC LE, C65 Super Compressor

In Review:

2 More CW's on the short list!
Thegreyman
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 4

Post by Thegreyman »

Congratulations Rich, I've been to busy to enter but it sounds like all those who took part thoroughly enjoyed it (particularly Rich!).
Patrick

C60 FLE Scooter Blue, C65 Ombre COSC LE, C65 Dartmouth, W11 Amelia (wife)

Some others + a few on the way
angusbon
Expert
Expert

Post by angusbon »

biggus_richus wrote:Thank you all! To say that I was gobsmacked to receive the message yesterday would be understatement but it absolutely made my week!

Thanks also to the admin team for setting the competition and to Mike France for donating a frankly amazing prize. I thoroughly enjoyed my dives (and typing that I literally have just figured out the significance of the prize :datz:) into the archive searching for answers and learning more about the brand. It’s well written and researched facility and deserves wider recognition.

Although I don’t yet have a mk3 Trident, I do have a couple of mk2s and hope to be able to submit some worthy words and pictures by way of a review in due course. But in the meantime, I have a quite difficult decision to make..!
Congratulations mate, really chuffed for you, warms my cockles when one of the good guys win.
Enjoy Image

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk