CW Rubber with Canvas straps

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
Hedgehogger

CW Rubber with Canvas straps

Post by Hedgehogger »

I'd like to buy a longer version of the CW Hybrid rubber straps, but CW is out of them at the moment and doesn't seem to offer them in longer versions (I have to wear my current strap on the last hole). I'm wondering if any of you know of another source for a similar strap? The searches I've done so far have not been successful in finding a hybrid rubber/canvass option.

CW Hybrid Strap.JPG
Last edited by Amor Vincit Omnia on Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Placed image inline
Viognier
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 2

Re: CW Rubber with Canvas straps

Post by Viognier »

No luck for me either as this hybrid strap just fits me (in second last hole). Closest ( and it’s not that close) is the Barton Silicon Elite which comes with two strap lengths standard and will fit you for certain.
Small collection of timepieces that I enjoy
Hedgehogger

Post by Hedgehogger »

Thanks Viognier, I'll look at those.
Bahnstormer_vRS
CW-watches: 25
LE-two: 1
LE-three: 1
LE-foura: 1
LE-fourb: 1
LE-six: 1
LESeven: 1

Post by Bahnstormer_vRS »

@Hedgehogger - help us out a touch, please.

You refer to the CW Hybrid being on the last hole. You must have large wrist. How large?

Alternatively, what is the length of your ideal strap?

For comparison with my 7.5" / 19cm wrist, I'm generally on about the middle hole of a CW strap and prefer 80mm/120mm or longer.

Guy
C1 GBT| C4&W7 BBMF| C5 BOB LE| C5 FLE| C7 MkI 47AD| C7 MkII Harrier| C8 MkI| C8 Reg MkII| C8 M2.04 LE| C8 PR
C9 FLE| C9 Me109 SPC LE| C11 Mak Navy| C20 FLE| C40 x2| C60 K'fisher| C60 FLE x2
C60 Bronze| C60 Apex-Elite GMT| C65 GMT| C1000