Discuss Christopher Ward watches
RichM
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 2

Anyone used Klarna to buy at all?

Post by RichM »

Hi Everyone,

I'm not sure if Klarna are new to CW but I notice that's the finance option now to buy.

I have my eye on the C65 LE and I'm tempted by the finance option.

I've never used Klarna before and have read alot about them. I'm happy to use finance and know the risks involved if you fall on hard times.

If using a discount code, presumably, the new repayment terms are calculated at checkout.

Does anyone have any experience of using it?

TIA, Rich.
drand
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 3

Re: Anyone used Klarna to buy at all?

Post by drand »

I used Klarna to buy my MeisterSinger during lockdown. The process of going through checkout was fine, it adjusted the total to account for the discount code, I got all the agreements through by email. Straightforward all told. I would be happy to use it again of circumstances were right.
Bungle-ator
Senior Expert
Senior Expert

Post by Bungle-ator »

I'll always take interest free credit before I'll hand over cash. Used klarna to purchase my CW in the showroom. Declan went through my details and it was fixed out almost instantly.
Fat-Sam
Senior
Senior

Post by Fat-Sam »

I used klaarna and always would given the choice- particularly if the watch isn’t a bank breaker. A Normal CW is likely to be around £40-60p/m after using a code and paying a deposit. For me that’s an amount I can afford to lose each month and my plan is to buy a CW every year using this method 😁
I never had the makings of a varsity athlete...
CW Dartmouth (blue)
Omega Seamaster Deville 1961 (Gold)
Omega Speedmaster 2018 (Mitsukoshi dial)
DIY Watch Club Diver (black)
Raymond Weil Toccata (white/copper)
G shock GW-M5610 (black out)
Dickchins
Junior
Junior

Post by Dickchins »

Used klarna on cw, jura, and a few other shops/dealers. Zero problems, simple process, totally trustworthy. Agreed int free makes too many watches impossible to pass..! 🙈