mabotham wrote: ↑
Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:05 pm
For me, the repose from CW is poor. Recall the lot!
Mind if I stick my hand up here and offer what is probably a controversial counter-point?
1. The watch is functional in all respects.
2. Nothing is damaged mechanically or cosmetically.
3. Somehow these watches did get through all of CW's QC and signing-off processes.
4. I admit that I'm not following this closely enough to be clear but did anyone proceed with their purchase having already spotted the issue in all of the marketing photography?
5. Similarly did anyone proceed with a purchase in full knowledge of this issue?
6. There's a 60/60 arrangement in place so if you're unhappy with your new watch SEND IT BACK.
7. The watches which get returned under 60/60 are likely to appear in a future sale: will CW replace their dials or offer them "as is" with or without mention of the <1mm text misloaction?
Do I have any intentions? Honestly, I'm not even sure that I like the watch and that's my position. Would I buy one knowing of this issue? Yes, I probably would.
C60 MKI COSC black, MKI black GMT,
C60 300 white,
C60 MKII Day Date LE, GMT White, LE SH21 x2, ACAN, Bronze Ombre LE,
C60 MKIII Ombre COSC, Elite 1000 GMT,
C6 Kingfisher x4,
C600 Tritech x 3,
C65 Anthropocene. Blue h/w,