C3 Grand Tourer

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
JohnnyMac
CW-watches: 2

C3 Grand Tourer

Post by JohnnyMac »

Does anyone know why my C3 Grand Tourer has 'Swiss Made' written on the dial (whereas currently, on the CW website, these words are noticably absent)?

jkbarnes
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 2

Re: C3 Grand Tourer

Post by jkbarnes »

The green dial and Morgan edition both say Swiss Made (flanking the date window) while the white dial does not. Very interesting!
Andrew
“I can't stand it to think my life is going so fast and I'm not really living it.”

C65 Trident Vintage
C65 AM GT LE

Find me on Instagram @jkbarnes
Or follow my photography on Instagram @jkbarnesphotos

StrappedUp
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 1

Post by StrappedUp »

I'm not sure whether they are photographed, or CAD rendered, but I assume it's just a mistake with the product pics.

If you Google the C3 GT, you'll find all the real-world pics of the white/blue dials feature "Swiss Made" on the dial :thumbup:

Amor Vincit Omnia
CW-watches: 4

Post by Amor Vincit Omnia »

StrappedUp wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:35 pm
I'm not sure whether they are photographed, or CAD rendered, but I assume it's just a mistake with the product pics.

If you Google the C3 GT, you'll find all the real-world pics of the white/blue dials feature "Swiss Made" on the dial :thumbup:
I assume so. The photo of the white one on the CW Archive is missing the wording. The ones we post on there are official CW photos.

As you say it's there in the Reference Gallery photos.
Steve
The half minute which we daily devote to the winding-up of our watches is an exertion of labour almost insensible; yet, by the aid of a few wheels, its effect is spread over the whole twenty-four hours.
Charles Babbage

@Avo238