More items are slowly adding onto the sales page

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
jesierras
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 8

Re: More items are slowly adding onto the sales page

Post by jesierras »

I have a feeling it will reappear here shortly. Seems like there is a continuous NN sale going on. The half off sale however is a thing of beauty. I think November could be the next half off?
cw Bunches
OMEGA Speedmaster Professional MOTFM
Too Many now to count
tralls
Junior
Junior
CW-watches: 10

Post by tralls »

I have purchased quite a few of the NN watches the last few weeks. I'm a bit amazed that the site is gone since they seem to update it everyday at around 10 AM EST.
Molan
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 6

Post by Molan »

MileyCyrus wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:14 pm
brash47 wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:12 pm Or. Could be that they are out of NN watches. I would imagine that happens from time to time.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
I had been keeping an eye on it through the days as I’m chasing an elite1000. There was like 7 watches there for the entire day. Then the page was just gone.
If it's of any interest I've added my blue Elite 1000 GMT to the sale page at the NN price before it goes back under 60:60
About 6 Christopher Wards, Omega, Tudor, Halios, Breitling, Bremont, Rado, TAG Heuer, Nomos, Hamilton, Sternglas
Chubley

Post by Chubley »

If the NN page stays down, I will save a lot of money.

Let's hope it's back up soon..
GreenHighlander
CW-watches: 6

Post by GreenHighlander »

The CFO was very pleased when I told her the NN page is gone. Now I can lay the groundwork for the next big sale.
DEV1ST8R
CW-watches: 5

Post by DEV1ST8R »

Perhaps it's down due to the Loupe vouchers that were just distributed? The timeline seems to coincide...
MileyCyrus

Post by MileyCyrus »

Molan wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:56 pm
MileyCyrus wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:14 pm
brash47 wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:12 pm Or. Could be that they are out of NN watches. I would imagine that happens from time to time.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
I had been keeping an eye on it through the days as I’m chasing an elite1000. There was like 7 watches there for the entire day. Then the page was just gone.
If it's of any interest I've added my blue Elite 1000 GMT to the sale page at the NN price before it goes back under 60:60
Thanks for the offer, chasing just the regular Elite in black. GL with your sale.
DogeIRL
CW-watches: 1

Post by DogeIRL »

Seen a lot of good items on the sales page. A shame it's gone for now, but just received the Loupe voucher. I noticed that they offer the C60 Trident Pro 600 with the white dial in 40mm case, but at $965 USD (increased from $895 USD for the previous C60 models) I'm a bit reluctant to pull the trigger. I think I'll get hit with import taxes in the states if the value is above $800 USD. Darn.
Bahnstormer_vRS
CW-watches: 34
LE-three: 1
LE-foura: 1
LE-fourb: 1
LE-six: 1

Post by Bahnstormer_vRS »

DogeIRL wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:16 pm Seen a lot of good items on the sales page. A shame it's gone for now, but just received the Loupe voucher. I noticed that they offer the C60 Trident Pro 600 with the white dial in 40mm case, but at $965 USD (increased from $895 USD for the previous C60 models) I'm a bit reluctant to pull the trigger. I think I'll get hit with import taxes in the states if the value is above $800 USD. Darn.
Loupe vouchers are not valid on Sale / Clearance items, or anything under £500/$625(?)

Welcome to the forum. :wave:

Guy
In small proportions, we just beautie see:
And in short measures, life may perfect bee. - Ben Jonson (1572 – 1637)

Inscription on the Longitude Dial
Hatfield House, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL9 5NB, England
DogeIRL
CW-watches: 1

Post by DogeIRL »

Bahnstormer_vRS wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:52 pm
DogeIRL wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:16 pm Seen a lot of good items on the sales page. A shame it's gone for now, but just received the Loupe voucher. I noticed that they offer the C60 Trident Pro 600 with the white dial in 40mm case, but at $965 USD (increased from $895 USD for the previous C60 models) I'm a bit reluctant to pull the trigger. I think I'll get hit with import taxes in the states if the value is above $800 USD. Darn.
Loupe vouchers are not valid on Sale / Clearance items, or anything under £500/$625(?)

Guy
Yup! The normal clearance deals are more tempting. Just gotta be patient!
Kansas City Milkman
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 14

Post by Kansas City Milkman »

DogeIRL wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:32 am
Bahnstormer_vRS wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:52 pm

Guy
Yup! The normal clearance deals are more tempting. Just gotta be patient!
....and quick!
uli87

Post by uli87 »

jesierras wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:06 am I have a feeling it will reappear here shortly. Seems like there is a continuous NN sale going on. The half off sale however is a thing of beauty. I think November could be the next half off?
I'm new to the forum (kinda new to watches in general, even newer to CW).

I have read in a few places about these 50% sales. Do you assume November because of Black Friday? I am not sure how often these half off sales come up (or how many there have been) but I would love to purchase a C60 Trident half off and have the patience to wait. How often have these happened in the last few years?
Bahnstormer_vRS
CW-watches: 34
LE-three: 1
LE-foura: 1
LE-fourb: 1
LE-six: 1

Post by Bahnstormer_vRS »

uli87 wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:29 pm
jesierras wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:06 am I have a feeling it will reappear here shortly. Seems like there is a continuous NN sale going on. The half off sale however is a thing of beauty. I think November could be the next half off?

I have read in a few places about these 50% sales. Do you assume November because of Black Friday? I am not sure how often these half off sales come up (or how many there have been) but I would love to purchase a C60 Trident half off and have the patience to wait. How often have these happened in the last few years?
Welcome to the Forum.:wave:

The 50% Clearance & 30% Nearly New sales have, in recent times, come up twice a year in the Summer and after Christmas / New Year. Additionally 30% Nearly New pieces are sometimes drip fed onto CW's website throughout the year.

If you are looking for a current Mk3 C60 Trident, I'll advocate you won't get that at 50% off anytime soon; this level of discount being reserved for outgoing / retiring models. You may be fortunate and find one Nearly New at 30% off.

Happy hunting.

Guy
In small proportions, we just beautie see:
And in short measures, life may perfect bee. - Ben Jonson (1572 – 1637)

Inscription on the Longitude Dial
Hatfield House, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL9 5NB, England
Amor Vincit Omnia
CW-watches: 4

Post by Amor Vincit Omnia »

There has sometimes been a promotion associated with Black Friday in November, but please correct me if I’m wrong someone, I think on one occasion at least it was 15% off watches with black dials and black cases. Am I right?
Steve
Linguist; retired teacher; pilgrim; apprentice travel writer

Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, kill nothing but time

Avoid loud and aggressive persons; they are vexatious to the spirit. (Max Ehrmann)
uli87

Post by uli87 »

Bahnstormer_vRS wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:11 pm
uli87 wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:29 pm

Welcome to the Forum.:wave:

The 50% Clearance & 30% Nearly New sales have, in recent times, come up twice a year in the Summer and after Christmas / New Year. Additionally 30% Nearly New pieces are sometimes drip fed onto CW's website throughout the year.

If you are looking for a current Mk3 C60 Trident, I'll advocate you won't get that at 50% off anytime soon; this level of discount being reserved for outgoing / retiring models. You may be fortunate and find one Nearly New at 30% off.

Happy hunting.

Guy

I have been paying attention to the NN 30% off page as well (it's gone now though, yikes!) and It's definitely a sweet deal.
I was just wondering if there could possibly be an even better deal in the next few months. So the half off were always introduced when new models came out and they had to get rid of older versions? Eager to know like the poster above me if there ever was a Black Friday thing for CW.