brash47 wrote: ↑
Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:43 pm
Just a followup with a few pics. The c65 am gt chrono definitely has different endlinks on the bracelet.
1. Both sides of watch....original bracelet on left, chronograph bracelet on right. You can definitely see that the chrono bracelet has a thicker endlink, going well above the case. Which accounts for the thicker body on the chrono
2. Original trident bracelet up close.....this is not a quick release bracelet.
3. Chronograph bracelet up close.
Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
OK; I've done some research on CW's website and also checked over my bracelets and, bottom line is you are correct
, there is a difference in the end links. My apologies if I appeared to doubt you.
In taking the photos I did, in my post above showing the C65 AM GT bracelet appearing to fit the C65 Trident Diver, it looked OK but I was not looking at it from the side as you did.
Anyway, what have we got? 1st up;-
- now lists two C65 Bracelets for
C65 Bracelet Trident Mk2
with an SKU of 22-STL-10-SXS-MA
and described as "Built especially for our C65 watches these fully brushed . . . ."
C65 Bracelet Chrono Mk2
with an SKU of 22-STL-14-SXS-MA-ST
and described as "Built especially for the C65 AM GT only, this fully brushed . . "
- it is said, a picture paints a thousand words.
In this case, one photo showing the end links of two bracelets, the C65 Bracelet Chrono Mk2 (from my AM GT) on the left and C65 Bracelet Trident Mk2 (from my Trident Diver) on the right.
I believe the different heights/profiles of the end links are clear to see.
Good to have got this sorted.
C4&W7 BBMF| C5 BOB LE| C5 FLE| C7 MkI 47AD| C7 MkII Harrier| C8 MkI| C8 Reg MkII| C8 M2.04 LE| C8 PR
C9 FLE| C9 Me109 SPC LE| C11 Mak Navy| C20 FLE| C40 x2| C60 K'fisher| C60 FLE x2
C60 Apex| C60 Chrono P'type| C65 S'hurst| C65 GMT| C70 HRDC| C1000