Repairs Centre

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
Eat My Goal
Junior
Junior

Repairs Centre

Post by Eat My Goal »

Every since the mainspring went on my C65 Vintage Diver in mid-April, I've been refreshing the 'Service and Repairs' page daily.

Are there any noises as to when it'll be re-opening, so I don't have to continue doing this?
Thegreyman
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 6

Re: Repairs Centre

Post by Thegreyman »

Eat My Goal wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:32 pm Every since the mainspring went on my C65 Vintage Diver in mid-April, I've been refreshing the 'Service and Repairs' page daily.

Are there any noises as to when it'll be re-opening, so I don't have to continue doing this?
Give customer service a call, they answer very promptly at the moment.
Patrick

C60 Pro 300, C60 Sunrise, C63 Sealander Lucerne blue LE, C65 Dartmouth, W11 Amelia (wife), C63 Sealander (son)

Some others + a few on the way
Eat My Goal
Junior
Junior

Re: Repairs Centre

Post by Eat My Goal »

Thegreyman wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:22 pm
Eat My Goal wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:32 pm Every since the mainspring went on my C65 Vintage Diver in mid-April, I've been refreshing the 'Service and Repairs' page daily.

Give customer service a call, they answer very promptly at the moment.
Cheers

Just rang... they're hoping to open up at the end of the month. I've been added to the waiting list, and they'll send a returns pack out, when i get to the top.