Bezel inserts

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
jolsongoude

Re: Bezel inserts

Post by jolsongoude »

tikkathree wrote:
Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:04 am
International movement of watches being sent back for repair. I don't recall the exact details but I had to send a watch back to the maker in Switzerland a few months ago and they very capably guided me through the process to prevent import and taxation charges being raised incorrectly, why they might even have arranged the courier to uplift the watch from me in the first place.
Exactly - a competent customer service would have given explicit instructions on how to return the watch. In this case, the Customer Service Manager told me to mail it back to them and suggested I use a method that includes tracking:

"Thank you for your response, the watch will need to come back to us directly to be repaired as we are unable to send parts out to repaired via a third party i'm afraid.
I have attached a returns form so the watch can be returned to us, please print and fill in the top section.
We would recommend you use a local trackable postal service to return it.
If you need anything else in the meantime please let me know, we will be in touch again once it has been received back."