”Almost new” return policy

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
78Henrik

”Almost new” return policy

Post by 78Henrik »

Hi,

I received a ”nearly new” 38mm C60 gmt yesterday and realised it is way too small. This is a long shot, but do you know if CW ever has exchanged sale watches for a larger size?

/Henrik

Amor Vincit Omnia
CW-watches: 4

Re: ”Almost new” return policy

Post by Amor Vincit Omnia »

The 60:60 guarantee will allow you to return "Nearly New" sale purchases. You should be able to get a refund but an exchange would depend on the appropriate watch being available as a sale item - NN watches are sold on a one-off basis. You might have to pay the difference up to full price.

The best thing is to contact CW to discuss your options with them..
Steve
The half minute which we daily devote to the winding-up of our watches is an exertion of labour almost insensible; yet, by the aid of a few wheels, its effect is spread over the whole twenty-four hours.
Charles Babbage

@Avo238

Jcalder68
Guru
Guru
CW-watches: 6

Post by Jcalder68 »

Hello, and welcome to the forum.
I don’t think a direct exchange will be offered - the Nearly New watches are sold on a watch-by-watch basis and once one model is gone then it is gone. As far as I am aware CW don’t hold a general “stock” of these watches that they can dip into for exchanges.
Your best option will be to contact them directly and ask; they are always very polite and efficient whenever I have called them up.
If they can’t offer a swap to a larger watch, you should still be able to get a refund (so long as it is in the same condition you received it in) or someone here may be happy to buy it off you.
All the best and keep safe

C
CW Watches (To Date): C65 Trident Vintage MK2, C65 Sandhurst, C65 Dartmouth, C60 Pro 300, C60 Pro 600 Vintage, C65 GMT.
Others (To Date): Sinn 104, Seiko SNA411, G-Shock, Seiko SKX007

78Henrik

Post by 78Henrik »

Amor Vincit Omnia wrote:
Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:44 am
The 60:60 guarantee will allow you to return "Nearly New" sale purchases. You should be able to get a refund but an exchange would depend on the appropriate watch being available as a sale item - NN watches are sold on a one-off basis. You might have to pay the difference up to full price.

The best thing is to contact CW to discuss your options with them..
Yes, my thoughts exactly, just wondered if any of the forum members had any experience. I have contacted customer service now to hear if there are any options apart from just returning the watch.

\Henrik