July Sale

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
JAFO
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Re: July Sale

Post by JAFO »

Maybe they are making batches of them to order. Half price watches to us are still a good earner for CW. 1 watch might suit a few, but it's unlikely to stop many of us buying other watches in the future. More likely to encourage us, I imagine.
Renton
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 3

Post by Renton »

StrappedUp
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 0

Post by StrappedUp »

Whoever managed to nab the Bronze GMT at £375 had an absolute bargain!! :shock:
Ryan
MarkingTime
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 4

Post by MarkingTime »

JasperCat wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:44 pm
Mikkei4 wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:25 pm Few added watches on Clearance tab.
Loads more of the Trident Diver on Camel strap... was this not a particularly good seller then ?
Hand wind? No.
Gyelex
Junior
Junior

Post by Gyelex »

StrappedUp wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:56 am Whoever managed to nab the Bronze GMT at £375 had an absolute bargain!! :shock:
Agreed!
Mikkei4
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Post by Mikkei4 »

JAFO wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:56 pm Maybe they are making batches of them to order. Half price watches to us are still a good earner for CW. 1 watch might suit a few, but it's unlikely to stop many of us buying other watches in the future. More likely to encourage us, I imagine.
Or possibly these are returns ?
Molan
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 6

Post by Molan »

I saw a stack more of watches (and some bracelets) added this morning. I think the product count was as high as 25 to begin with.
About 6 Christopher Wards, Omega, Tudor, Halios, Breitling, Bremont, Rado, TAG Heuer, Nomos, Hamilton, Sternglas
TheBeatles
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 6

Post by TheBeatles »

I’m no longer interested due to my 2 recent acquisitions, but I had a quick look this morning and I spotted 31. Watches, bracelets and a strap.

Currently showing 18
Basically, I'm for anything that gets you through the night. Be it prayer, tranquilizers or a bottle of Jack Daniels, Frank Sinatra

All You Need Is Love, The Beatles

Too much of anything is bad. But too much of good whiskey is barely enough, Mark Twain
brash47
Expert
Expert

Post by brash47 »

Are the NN watches posted up as they receive them back? Or only during their sale months?

brash
Victor88
Senior
Senior

Post by Victor88 »

JasperCat wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:44 pm
Mikkei4 wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:25 pm Few added watches on Clearance tab.
Loads more of the Trident Diver on Camel strap... was this not a particularly good seller then ?
Appear to be gone now...
laubscm

Post by laubscm »

I'm thinking of buying a C60 43mm 300 quartz on ebay the warranty card is showing 09/07/20 so I'm assuming they got it in the recent sale.

Any idea what they would have payed for it? I'm happy for them to make a profit but don't want to get ripped off.
Gripper
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 1

Post by Gripper »

laubscm wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:10 pm I'm thinking of buying a C60 43mm 300 quartz on ebay the warranty card is showing 09/07/20 so I'm assuming they got it in the recent sale.

Any idea what they would have payed for it? I'm happy for them to make a profit but don't want to get ripped off.
£197.50 see page 11 of this thread :thumbup:
Mark
So I went to buy a watch, and the man in the shop said "Analogue." I said "No, just a watch."
laubscm

Post by laubscm »

Appreciate it thank you.
Bahnstormer_vRS
CW-watches: 34
LE-three: 1
LE-foura: 1
LE-fourb: 1
LE-six: 1

Post by Bahnstormer_vRS »

laubscm wrote:I'm thinking of buying a C60 43mm 300 quartz on ebay the warranty card is showing 09/07/20 so I'm assuming they got it in the recent sale.

Have a look at the Resale and Pricing Information in the CWArchives (I think I have the correct model, you may perhaps be looking at the current logo version) for the last RRP.

The sale / clearance price will likely be 50%.

Alternatively, scroll back up this thread and you may find a screenshot of the available watches, with yours amongst them.

Hope this helps.

Guy

Sent from my Xperia 5 using Tapatalk

In small proportions, we just beautie see:
And in short measures, life may perfect bee. - Ben Jonson (1572 – 1637)

Inscription on the Longitude Dial
Hatfield House, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL9 5NB, England
Zax
Junior
Junior

Post by Zax »

nordwulf wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:25 pm I am single and have no common sense or restraint so I bought 4 in the sale (C65 GMT. C60 bronze, C60 300 orange bezel and C7 Rapide quartz). And also have a C65 AM GT LE on the way. I feel so sad for you married people who need permission to buy..

This was a good sale! Screen capture about 15 minutes before the sale went public.

Thanks for providing this screen cap - good to know, especially with the influx of for sale items on eBay. Interesting to see mostly strap options, barely any bracelets.