When things go wrong.

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
Nick in Montgomery
CW-watches: 6

When things go wrong.

Post by Nick in Montgomery »

T'is the summer of contagion and like everybody else Christopher Ward has had to take precautions, I discovered today that one of these defences is to suspend their watch repair service. This afternoon I rang the CW service helpline and left a message to say that my wife's R30 Constance ladies watch had developed a problem, within a few minutes I had a return call from a delightful lady who explained that repair service has had to be scaled right back because of social distancing regulations and she hoped things would be back to normal in a couple of weeks, she recommended I call back then.

I was delighted by the swift and courteous response. I have heard it said that you find out the worth of an organisation when things go wrong, well things are very wrong for everyone this summer and although Christopher Ward has had to scale back they still are making an effort to keep their customers informed, well done. :D
Time passing needs watching!

Foxman50
Senior
Senior

Re: When things go wrong.

Post by Foxman50 »

I had cause to contact them earlier this week and was delighted to receive a reply the same day. I am sure like myself they are working with a skeleton workforce, so to provide such swift response is stellar.

Mark_B

Re: When things go wrong.

Post by Mark_B »

That's good to hear. I have to say all of my contact (some time ago) I received exceptional customer service so good to hear as I'm looking to get a 3rd Christopher Ward imminently.

Customer service is vitally important, especillay distance selling luxury goods.