Sale

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
Jamieb

Sale

Post by Jamieb »

Hi everyone. Hope you are all safe.

I am new to the CW brand, but really like style of the watches. The new C60 sapphire, really caught me I eye. Like the style and would like to a glass back to my watch collection.

I know this isn’t going to be released until July, so will not be in a sale anytime soon( if ever)

Is there any of CW, similar in style, already out there and how likely to be a sale.

I keep reading there is normally a sale in July. How likely is there to be one, and any tips on how to get good watch in the sale.

Thanks in advance for any replies

Leon O
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 4

Re: Sale

Post by Leon O »

From what can tell, the sales are usually for discontinued models. If you sing up for the newsletter emails you will be notified of the sales

Kansas City Milkman
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 10

Post by Kansas City Milkman »

It’s true the 30%/50% sales have typically been in July/ December and these usually include run off models and Nearly New watches. However there have been 15% discounts appearing At times during the year (such as Father’s Day).

rkovars
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 2

Post by rkovars »

Kansas City Milkman wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:10 am
It’s true the 30%/50% sales have typically been in July/ December and these usually include run off models and Nearly New watches. However there have been 15% discounts appearing At times during the year (such as Father’s Day).
To add keep an eye out for the promo codes hitting the forum. They are published pretty quickly. The code is usually good for 100 pounds or 125 dollars (purchases over 500) depending on where you are located.
Current CW = C65 Trident Vintage GMT, C65 Dartmouth

2 More CW's on the short list!

Bahnstormer_vRS
CW-watches: 25
LE-two: 1
LE-three: 1
LE-foura: 1
LE-fourb: 1
LE-six: 1
LESeven: 1

Post by Bahnstormer_vRS »

Its looking busy in the rolling Clearance - Nearly New section right now.

Guy

Sent from my J8210 using Tapatalk

C4&W7 BBMF| C5 BOB LE| C5 FLE| C7 MkI 47AD| C7 MkII Harrier| C8 MkI| C8 Reg MkII| C8 M2.04 LE| C8 PR
C9 FLE| C9 Me109 SPC LE| C11 Mak Navy| C20 FLE| C40 x2| C60 K'fisher| C60 FLE x2
C60 Apex| C60 Chrono P'type| C65 S'hurst| C65 GMT| C70 HRDC| C1000

neilj568
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 5

Post by neilj568 »

....and just the usual suspects left...."Al Deere" and "Birkins Blower"...!!!!

Kansas City Milkman
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 10

Post by Kansas City Milkman »

neilj568 wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:22 pm
....and just the usual suspects left...."Al Deere" and "Birkins Blower"...!!!!
...not forgetting a bronze for good measure. The classic clearance trio......

Bayzeb
CW-watches: 0

Post by Bayzeb »

Looks like they just added the bronze in the last day or so.

nwnjw01
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 3

Post by nwnjw01 »

There’s quite a bit more choice in the clearance now.
Some nice pieces. 😎

Laird
Guru
Guru
CW-watches: 22

Post by Laird »

Same old, same old .... and it takes f a r f a r too long to switch pages on their website - especially when (trying to) Login to one's account - h I actually dont know why I bother, as the Status of my Orders & Repairs n e v e r changes !
|C70s-most|C7 BlueBird|C7 IRR COSC|C7 BRG|C7 Mk2 COSC|C7 COSC Valjoux|C3 Blue GT |C4 Phoenix|C5 BoB|C8 Pilots|C60 316L Yellow & Blue|C8 UTC|C60 GMT|C60 Valjoux|C65 Classic & Pepsi|C50 D/D COSC|C1 WT|C9 Pulser & AMGT|C11 Makaira 500 Orange|

Clach77
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 24
LE-one: yes
LE-two: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes

Post by Clach77 »

There’s a few more NN up now.
Trying not to buy any more watches...

Clach77
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 24
LE-one: yes
LE-two: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes

Post by Clach77 »

Aargh - having posted on here about the new NN additions, I then missed out on the one I would have bought. :( It must have been in the process of being uploaded when I looked, I then refreshed and a C65 Ombré was there but gone before I could buy it. In future I’ll make sure I get one before I post anything on here. :lol:
Trying not to buy any more watches...

Soporsche
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 11

Post by Soporsche »

Am I missing something or is the 'nearly new', x years old, mk1 c60 a bit steep. I know its COSC and some appeal in being an early CWL piece but..
Stephen

9+ CWs and a modest collection of other brands

Soporsche
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 11

Post by Soporsche »

Clach77 wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:30 pm
Aargh - having posted on here about the new NN additions, I then missed out on the one I would have bought. :( It must have been in the process of being uploaded when I looked, I then refreshed and a C65 Ombré was there but gone before I could buy it. In future I’ll make sure I get one before I post anything on here. :lol:
Thats a shame, it seemed to be there 30 mins after you posted but disappeared when I refreshed (I wasn't going to buy). There will likely be another along at some point.
Stephen

9+ CWs and a modest collection of other brands

nwnjw01
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 3

Post by nwnjw01 »

Soporsche wrote:
Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:39 pm
Am I missing something or is the 'nearly new', x years old, mk1 c60 a bit steep. I know its COSC and some appeal in being an early CWL piece but..
No I don’t 5hink your missing anything....
I think that even though some of the nearly new stuff is probably new but very old stock it’s still pricey for a model of its vintage, especially as there is no COSC certificate included...
So you won’t know when it was tested or how it’s faired being stored or whatever fir who knows how long.

I suppose If you were a collector with a hole in your collection for it. Maybe you could be tempted....

There was one of the new Elite 1000 on yesterday for more or less the same money, which sort of puts it into perspective, well it does for me at leat ...😎