pre ordered me a black dartmouth

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
jayrob84

Re: pre ordered me a black dartmouth

Post by jayrob84 »

jimbo wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:13 pm Jayrob84.....not " a marine" .... other country's have "marines" in Blighty we have Royal Marines :)
Lol 😁 I know dude. One of biggest regrets is not becoming a royal marine. I wanted to be part of the navy because my grandfather was in the royal navy in ww2 but I wasted to much time on music lol. Fair play to you though dude. Always had great respect for royal marines.
jayrob84

Post by jayrob84 »

shores11 wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:35 pm A couple of more pics of the blue Dartmouth I took today at the park. Different light changes the look of this watch

I changed my order dude. I went for a c60 40mm.
I called CW and spoke to cs who was really helpful. They advised because of things I like to do I'd be much safer with the screw down crown. [img
IMG_20200613_092102.jpg
][img]
shores11
Junior
Junior

Post by shores11 »

Great choice! The C60 is a stunner and the black is so damn sleek. Love it and I know you will too! Congrats!!!
oberonfoto
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 6

Post by oberonfoto »

jayrob84 wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:24 am
jimbo wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:13 pm Jayrob84.....not " a marine" .... other country's have "marines" in Blighty we have Royal Marines :)
Lol 😁 I know dude. One of biggest regrets is not becoming a royal marine. I wanted to be part of the navy because my grandfather was in the royal navy in ww2 but I wasted to much time on music lol. Fair play to you though dude. Always had great respect for royal marines.
The Royal Marines have bands - some of the best in the world in fact. It’s a running joke with sailors that all Royals are in fact Bandies and they earn the green ferret for being a good bandie not for sneaking up on people and killing them. Even the SBS don’t escape it - Special Band Service. Dolphin 38.
David
CWL C60 Trident Pro Orange, C60 Trident 600 GMT Red, C60 Trident 300 - RN SM Service, C60 Trident 600 Bronze GMT, C65 Dartmouth S1 Black
EB Canford SM Service, EB Holton Pro, Omega Geneve, Record Swan, CWC G10
Wife:
CWL Constance
jayrob84

Post by jayrob84 »

oberonfoto wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:45 pm
jayrob84 wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:24 am
The Royal Marines have bands - some of the best in the world in fact. It’s a running joke with sailors that all Royals are in fact Bandies and they earn the green ferret for being a good bandie not for sneaking up on people and killing them. Even the SBS don’t escape it - Special Band Service. Dolphin 38.
lol .im not that kind of musician . to old and unfit for it now anyway lol