New to CW discounts?

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
abeardsley2020

New to CW discounts?

Post by abeardsley2020 »

Hello,
I am a watch collector but new to chris ward. I really want to purchase a c60 trident 38mm on their site they are priced £695. I was wondering if they will offer a discount? If it went to £595 I would be interested.

Thanks

audio.bill
Senior
Senior

Re: New to CW discounts?

Post by audio.bill »

They periodically offer promotional discount codes which I'd guess may be coming soon after the current daily offers, and then have a planned sale in July. There will be details on any such promotions shared here and either would likely bring the price to your target. Hope that helps!

Molan
Guru
Guru
CW-watches: 25

Post by Molan »

Obviously every year will be different (especially this one!) but usually there’s a £100 discount code available from Mid-May.
C7 blue LE, red prototype, yellow/black prototype, green panda & blue cosc auto, C60 pro vintage, Titanium v1, Blue 40mm MKIII, C65 black, Khaki, GMT blue, C9 5 Day white & blue, C7 Bluebird, IRR, COSC, C1000 Cockpit, C70 BRG & VW4, C3 x2

audio.bill
Senior
Senior

Post by audio.bill »

Just released code 100SUN20 for £100 off when spending over £500.

BarnabyNutt
CW-watches: 2

Post by BarnabyNutt »

I asked last week, before buying a C60 Elite 1000, and was told that there were no discounts available. Then this week...

tikkathree
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 7

Post by tikkathree »

BarnabyNutt wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:22 pm
I asked last week, before buying a C60 Elite 1000, and was told that there were no discounts available. Then this week...
So, if we assume that you're **** because you paid full whack for your C60 Elite 1000 and if it has by now arrived and presuming that it is still unworn you can send it back for a refund under 60/60 and buy again using the £100 discount code.

If, OTOH your lovely new Elite 1000 has been worn to the point where you feel that you cannot, in all truth, send it back in the condition stipulated in the terms of the 60/60 warranty, well...... suck it up and welcome to the "full price club" :oops: :oops: :oops: :clap: :clap: :clap: and you'll find you are in good company. It happens to some of us and we are wiser for it and can occupy a seat in that place called "moral high ground" because you were, at the time, comfortable to pay full price and quite unlike those people lower down the hill who only buy watches when they are discounted.

And then you'll become slightly paranoid and your thinking will include "So I can voucher £100 NOW, but is there going to be a summer sale with bigger reductions on anything I want?". This is a test of how much you want the watch. I can't help you with that one. :oops: :silent: :wave:
C60 MKI COSC black,
C60 Trident 300 white,
C60 MKII Day Date LE white, C60 Trident Pro 600 COSC LE SH21, C60 Trident Pro 600 ACAN,
C6 Kingfisher black,
C60 Kingfisher,
C600 Tritech x 3,
C65 Anthropocene.