C7 Rapide Quartz

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
SlayedDreamer
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 4

Re: C7 Rapide Quartz

Post by SlayedDreamer »

Leon O wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:23 pm Looks Great!! If I had read more carefully, I would have seen that it fits you well :)
Mikkei4 wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:47 am CW are not replacing the C7 range, 1 reason being that the case is too expensive to produce.Those that appear in the Daily Specials, NN, on the SC or on ebay will be your only opportunities to buy now.
I like this watch a lot, and if they are discontinuing the C7 range, I think I might pick up an extra one of these as a backup if it pops up again on the daily sale. :)
C1 Morgan Aero 8 | C65 Anthropocene | C65 Aquitaine Orca Black | C7 Rapide Chrono
woody72

Post by woody72 »

Hi first post of first CW purchased February for my bday got at 50% so no brainer!!
Attachments
EDBD666B-FBDF-460D-954E-D367F84884D7.jpeg
06192D72-21E8-4880-8B13-EC18BF224361.jpeg
Viognier
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 5

Post by Viognier »

woody72 wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:59 pm Hi first post of first CW purchased February for my bday got at 50% so no brainer!!
Looks fantastic!
Small collection of timepieces that I enjoy
Drkilzum

Post by Drkilzum »

Beautiful piece, been hesitant on pulling the trigger each time I see it go up on the sale but I think ill now be gunning for one myself. Kudos on the pick up.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

OrangeNato
Junior
Junior

Post by OrangeNato »

It's beautiful weather today in the UK, which has me looking forward to watching cricket again. I have tickets for England v Australia at T20 in July, although it is looking highly unlikely that will go ahead. I bought a selection of straps to wear, this one I thought would be good for a summer of cricket:
C7 Cricket.jpg
TigerChris
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 1

Post by TigerChris »

OrangeNato wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 1:49 pm It's beautiful weather today in the UK, which has me looking forward to watching cricket again. I have tickets for England v Australia at T20 in July, although it is looking highly unlikely that will go ahead. I bought a selection of straps to wear, this one I thought would be good for a summer of cricket:
I have tickets for Headingley but no chance of it being on, unfortunately. I'm missing my live sport big time! :(
OrangeNato
Junior
Junior

Post by OrangeNato »

TigerChris wrote:
OrangeNato wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 1:49 pm It's beautiful weather today in the UK, which has me looking forward to watching cricket again. I have tickets for England v Australia at T20 in July, although it is looking highly unlikely that will go ahead. I bought a selection of straps to wear, this one I thought would be good for a summer of cricket:
I have tickets for Headingley but no chance of it being on, unfortunately. I'm missing my live sport big time! :(
I'd got tickets for Headingley too. I'd bought tickets in the new stand as a treat for my wife's birthday. Trying to look on the bright side that I'll be getting a decent sum of money back (I could have bought 2 C7's in the sale if I'd known!).
TigerChris
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 1

Post by TigerChris »

OrangeNato wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 5:59 pm
TigerChris wrote:
I'd got tickets for Headingley too. I'd bought tickets in the new stand as a treat for my wife's birthday. Trying to look on the bright side that I'll be getting a decent sum of money back (I could have bought 2 C7's in the sale if I'd known!).
The Emerald Stand looks fantastic when I’ve walked past it when at Headingley for the rugby. Should be a great view behind the bowlers arm too, much like Radcliffe Road End at Trent Bridge. I can do you a good deal on a C7 Auto Chrono! :D
Laird
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 66

Post by Laird »

I love the Range of C7s - have 11 of them - with this Mark 3 Beauty just recently acquired ...
CW C7 Rapide Mk3 Day Date COSC.jpg
|C70s|C7 BB, IRR, BRG, RC, Hornet, Valjoux|C3 GT|C4 Phoenix|C40 SpeedHawk|C5 BoB, Aviator|C8 Pilots*3, UTC & AD|C60 316L Y, O, B, GMT, DD Valjoux|C65 316LE,Classic LE, DT LE, 2VEV|C1 WT|C9 Pulse, JH2, AMGT, SSH21|C11 HRDC & Makaira|
OrangeNato
Junior
Junior

Post by OrangeNato »

Took some pictures with more of the new straps I ordered from CheapestNatoStraps. One is a ducati nato with black fittings, and the other is a paratrooper strap. I'd ordered these with the idea that I would be cycling to work wearing this watch, that seems a long way off.
Finding these better than the canvas webbing strap, which is a bit big for me to wear comfortably. With hindsight I should have gone for the leather strap option as that would have been thinner.

C7 Nato.jpg
C7 Nato Close.jpg
C7 Paratrooper.jpg
gannet
Forumgod
Forumgod
CW-watches: 5

Post by gannet »

They work well :D

I have that watch too - sitting in the desk drawer at work awaiting my return...
-- gannet.
C65 AMGT 1VEV | C60 Trident Chronograph 300 | C7 Rapide Automatic | C7 Rapide Quartz | C3 Malvern Chronograph MK II -Limited Edition