Discuss Christopher Ward watches
jimbo
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 3

Re: C65 Dartmouth..... Wow!!

Post by jimbo »

oberonfoto wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 2:06 pm
jimbo wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 5:57 pm Being an ex bootneck, i can't buy one that is a "matelote" watch.....if they put the "Globe and Laurel " on the back, i would order one straight away.

If there are over 50 "bootnecks" out there that have not spent all their life savings on wine, women, and fast cars.....and wasted the rest get in touch with me, and they will do one "Bootneck" style
Get on to one of the Royals FB pages put a mock up of a c60/C65 with the G&L on it and see how many are interested. That’s how the Submariner C60 came about. Of course the amazing EB Holton came about because the Special Band Service needed a cool watch when playing “Hearts of Oak” 😂🤣😂

Now couple of pick up points: 1: you are Navy first, a RM second -Jolly Jack does not do the marching and playing music quite as well as Royal 😂 2: “spending their life savings on wine, women and fast cars.....” you forgot lingerie to go ashore in! 😂🤣😂

Good luck with the watch. DOLPHIN 38
Steady on "Jack"....I was never "Navy first"...no true "Royal" was...they only paid our (rather low) wages.....and let us "look after" their wives :) when they were away. I have already put out about a C60 with a G&L on the back...but only got about 4 interested...too many booties have no money, and already have a large watch :) That's because when you join up they give you a large watch....when you leave they ask you if you want your brain back....or keep the large watch ...... strangely enough my fav daily wearer is an "Orange" Monster :?
Remember...your left hand has the thumb on the right hand side
oberonfoto
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 6

Re: C65 Dartmouth..... Wow!!

Post by oberonfoto »

jimbo wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 7:53 pm
oberonfoto wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 2:06 pm
jimbo wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 5:57 pm Being an ex bootneck, i can't buy one that is a "matelote" watch.....if they put the "Globe and Laurel " on the back, i would order one straight away.

If there are over 50 "bootnecks" out there that have not spent all their life savings on wine, women, and fast cars.....and wasted the rest get in touch with me, and they will do one "Bootneck" style
Get on to one of the Royals FB pages put a mock up of a c60/C65 with the G&L on it and see how many are interested. That’s how the Submariner C60 came about. Of course the amazing EB Holton came about because the Special Band Service needed a cool watch when playing “Hearts of Oak” 😂🤣😂

Now couple of pick up points: 1: you are Navy first, a RM second -Jolly Jack does not do the marching and playing music quite as well as Royal 😂 2: “spending their life savings on wine, women and fast cars.....” you forgot lingerie to go ashore in! 😂🤣😂

Good luck with the watch. DOLPHIN 38
Steady on "Jack"....I was never "Navy first"...no true "Royal" was...they only paid our (rather low) wages.....and let us "look after" their wives :) when they were away. I have already put out about a C60 with a G&L on the back...but only got about 4 interested...too many booties have no money, and already have a large watch :) That's because when you join up they give you a large watch....when you leave they ask you if you want your brain back....or keep the large watch ...... strangely enough my fav daily wearer is an "Orange" Monster :?
PM inbound
David
CWL C60 Trident Pro Orange, C60 Trident 600 GMT Red, C60 Trident 300 - RN SM Service, C60 Trident 600 Bronze GMT, C65 Dartmouth S1 Black
EB Canford SM Service, EB Holton Pro, Omega Geneve, Record Swan, CWC G10
Wife:
CWL Constance