Spare Part Help?

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
fantasticmrfish
CW-watches: 1

Spare Part Help?

Post by fantasticmrfish »

Hi everyone.

My MK1 C60 is in poor shape internally at the moment and I have decided to replace some parts that are looking weak. My question is: in the ETA/Setilla movement, what height is the hour wheel supposed to be. Want to make sure I order the correct part.

Thanks
MarkingTime
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 4

Re: Spare Part Help?

Post by MarkingTime »

It is unlikely that you will find such technical details here on this forum.

However, if you want to know how to service various Sellita and ETA movements and wish to know which parts are required, both manufacturers offer free technical data for such things. The movements are unmodified as far as I can tell and you should be able to order the parts from a variety of sources.
fantasticmrfish
CW-watches: 1

Post by fantasticmrfish »

MarkingTime wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:51 pm It is unlikely that you will find such technical details here on this forum.

However, if you want to know how to service various Sellita and ETA movements and wish to know which parts are required, both manufacturers offer free technical data for such things. The movements are unmodified as far as I can tell and you should be able to order the parts from a variety of sources.
Understood. Thanks for the help.
Viognier
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 5

Post by Viognier »

MarkingTime wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:51 pm It is unlikely that you will find such technical details here on this forum.

^^ Hats off to a high quality reply and suggestion !! Well done
Small collection of timepieces that I enjoy
MarkingTime
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 4

Post by MarkingTime »

I do occasionally post things of worth. :D