Expected holiday sales dates?

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
jaxsgirls2

Expected holiday sales dates?

Post by jaxsgirls2 »

Does anyone have any insight when the Tridents Pro c60 go on sale ?
Thegreyman
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 6

Re: Expected holiday sales dates?

Post by Thegreyman »

We have just had the January sale although you can still find some watches (perhaps coming back as returns) in the Clearance section under Watches on the CW website.

There is also a £100 off a £500 plus spend currently using the discount code 100SPRING20, valid until 31 March, not valid on sale/clearance watches.
Patrick

C60 Pro 300, C60 Sunrise, C63 Sealander Lucerne blue LE, C65 Dartmouth, W11 Amelia (wife), C63 Sealander (son)

Some others + a few on the way
HickWillis

Post by HickWillis »

Is the 100 off 500 good on all watches?
albionphoto
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 10

Post by albionphoto »

Not valid on sale/clearance items, otherwise good to go.
Mark
Bremont, Casio, Citizen, Christopher Ward, Chronotechna, Mido, Omega and Oris
HickWillis

Post by HickWillis »

albionphoto wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:25 pm Not valid on sale/clearance items, otherwise good to go.
Thank you! I noticed the amount for the coupon is slightly different if buying in USD. I didn’t want to post what it was in case that is not allowed
albionphoto
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 10

Post by albionphoto »

That's right. If you're buying in USD then the amount is 125 but on a slightly higher amount.
Mark
Bremont, Casio, Citizen, Christopher Ward, Chronotechna, Mido, Omega and Oris
TridentVintage

Post by TridentVintage »

Thegreyman wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:03 pm There is also a £100 off a £500 plus spend currently using the discount code 100SPRING20, valid until 31 March, not valid on sale/clearance watches.
Is this already expired? I'm trying to apply it for C65 Trident Vintage Mk II but price is not budging after page refresh. I've tried in different browsers to no avail, also tried with other models without luck
Bahnstormer_vRS
CW-watches: 34
LE-three: 1
LE-foura: 1
LE-fourb: 1
LE-six: 1

Post by Bahnstormer_vRS »

TridentVintage wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:26 pm
Thegreyman wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:03 pm There is also a £100 off a £500 plus spend currently using the discount code 100SPRING20, valid until 31 March, not valid on sale/clearance watches.
Is this already expired? I'm trying to apply it for C65 Trident Vintage Mk II but price is not budging after page refresh. I've tried in different browsers to no avail, also tried with other models without luck
No; it is valid until 31st March 2020.

This code is for the UK (.co.uk) website and you should;-

Enter code in the “promo code” box at checkout to apply the saving. - from CW's terms and condition.

However, there may be an issue if you are trying to use the UK website from another country. USA users frequently use the UK website as the currency conversion works better for them, but it might not work from some other countries.

If you continue having difficulties I suggest you contact CW Customer Services (quickest to phone them).

Guy
In small proportions, we just beautie see:
And in short measures, life may perfect bee. - Ben Jonson (1572 – 1637)

Inscription on the Longitude Dial
Hatfield House, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL9 5NB, England
TridentVintage

Post by TridentVintage »

Thanks, I was trying it on the .eu website which explains it. I'll try on .co.uk now as well, but not sure it offers the VAT return as I'm from non-EU country and wanted to take advantage of that as well
Bahnstormer_vRS
CW-watches: 34
LE-three: 1
LE-foura: 1
LE-fourb: 1
LE-six: 1

Post by Bahnstormer_vRS »

TridentVintage wrote:Thanks, I was trying it on the .eu website which explains it. I'll try on .co.uk now as well, but not sure it offers the VAT return as I'm from non-EU country and wanted to take advantage of that as well
Using the UK website for an International shipping, the price will initially show with VAT, assuming a UK address for shipping, but as soon as you select an international address for shipping, the VAT will come off.

Good luck.

Guy

Sent from my Xperia 5 using Tapatalk

In small proportions, we just beautie see:
And in short measures, life may perfect bee. - Ben Jonson (1572 – 1637)

Inscription on the Longitude Dial
Hatfield House, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL9 5NB, England
TridentVintage

Post by TridentVintage »

Bahnstormer_vRS wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:36 pm
TridentVintage wrote:Thanks, I was trying it on the .eu website which explains it. I'll try on .co.uk now as well, but not sure it offers the VAT return as I'm from non-EU country and wanted to take advantage of that as well
Using the UK website for an International shipping, the price will initially show with VAT, assuming a UK address for shipping, but as soon as you select an international address for shipping, the VAT will come off.

Good luck.

Guy

Sent from my Xperia 5 using Tapatalk
Yes, works on .co.uk as well, thanks again for your assistance!