Page 19 of 24

Re: Jan sale

Posted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:02 pm
by H0rati0
My C9 sale bargain bracelet arrived today - ok it took a few days to despatch but no issue for me. Nicely packed in an eco friendly strap box and absolutely pristine. Impressed.

Re: Jan sale

Posted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:52 pm
by realmccoy12406
An Olive dialed C65 and a Bronze C60/blue dial
Along with two extra straps for me from the Sale.
Love the new packaging. A simple CW in a nice font
Under the twelve and all would be perfect!

Re: Jan sale

Posted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:15 pm
by michaelro1
C7 Rapide from 50% sale arrived.
Strap has fade marks all over the place

Not the best start...

Re: Jan sale

Posted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:06 pm
by StrappedUp
Hoping that my 2nd sale purchase arriving tomorrow proves to be a keeper.

I am determined to own a CW again! :lol:

Re: Jan sale

Posted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:31 pm
by Bahnstormer_vRS
michaelro1 wrote:C7 Rapide from 50% sale arrived.
Strap has fade marks all over the place

Not the best start...
If you are unhappy with it, have you contacted CW at all to make them aware and discuss a remedy?


Which strap have you got?

There were several available for the C7 Rapide.

If its the Canvass Webbing, it is designed to wear & age to give a vintage look.

Guy

Sent from my Xperia 5 using Tapatalk



Re: Jan sale

Posted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:53 pm
by michaelro1
Bahnstormer_vRS wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:31 pm
michaelro1 wrote:C7 Rapide from 50% sale arrived.
Strap has fade marks all over the place

Not the best start...
If you are unhappy with it, have you contacted CW at all to make them aware and discuss a remedy?


Which strap have you got?

There were several available for the C7 Rapide.

If its the Canvass Webbing, it is designed to wear & age to give a vintage look.

Guy

Sent from my Xperia 5 using Tapatalk
Not emailed yet, will do that later
Not sure what it's called as its not on their site anymore
Added Pic

Re: Jan sale

Posted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:33 pm
by Bahnstormer_vRS
michaelro1 wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:53 pm
Bahnstormer_vRS wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:31 pm
michaelro1 wrote:C7 Rapide from 50% sale arrived.
Strap has fade marks all over the place

Not the best start...
If you are unhappy with it, have you contacted CW at all to make them aware and discuss a remedy?


Which strap have you got?

There were several available for the C7 Rapide.

If its the Canvass Webbing, it is designed to wear & age to give a vintage look.

Guy

Sent from my Xperia 5 using Tapatalk
Not emailed yet, will do that later
Not sure what it's called as its not on their site anymore
Added Pic
Hard to tell, from your photo, whether it is black or dark blue but there seems to be some texture to it so, from my recollection of the watches / straps offered, I'm thinking it is the blue canvass webbing strap. This, as described, is designed to wear for a vintage look.

Guy

Re: Jan sale

Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:12 am
by Soporsche
Bahnstormer_vRS wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:33 pm
michaelro1 wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:53 pm
Hard to tell, from your photo, whether it is black or dark blue but there seems to be some texture to it so, from my recollection of the watches / straps offered, I'm thinking it is the blue canvass webbing strap. This, as described, is designed to wear for a vintage look.

Guy
I agree its probably designed to age for a vintage look but there appears to be odd little patches of fade and (depending if you have worn it yet) indents around the mid strap holes, which looks from pic like its previously worn! I am looking at pic zoomed in on a phone so apologies if im incorrect.
If this is a new (not NN) watch I agree with Guy, get onto CW CS asap and im sure they will try and resolve for you. Actually scrap that, even if its NN then still speak with them.

Re: Jan sale

Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:11 pm
by realmccoy12406
After receiving both straps purchased through the sale, both are incorrect. The 22 mm Green with
Butterfly closure is Brown.
The 22mm Vintage oak Black is an extra small
With older curved spring bars and the Original
Branding. Had to have been found behind a
Couch cushion in the lobby!
Certainly not what was pictured or described.
I have emailed Customer service.

Re: Jan sale

Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:29 pm
by Bahnstormer_vRS

realmccoy12406 wrote:After receiving both straps purchased through the sale, both are incorrect. The 22 mm Green with
Butterfly closure is Brown.
The 22mm Vintage oak Black is an extra small
With older curved spring bars and the Original
Branding. Had to have been found behind a
Couch cushion in the lobby!
Certainly not what was pictured or described.
I have emailed Customer service.
I looked at the 22mm Green strap, as I didn't recall CW doing one of these (20mm vintage oak, yes, I've got a couple).

Checking the SKU code, suggested it was a Brown strap. Decided to pass.

Guy

Sent from my Xperia 5 using Tapatalk


Re: Jan sale

Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:28 pm
by realmccoy12406
Brown indeed Guy. Nice strap overall with quick change spring bars. Mixed branding having twin
Flags on the strap and CW on the butterfly.
The Vintage oak Black is more of an issue.
The XS is much too small.

Re: Jan sale

Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:52 pm
by Viognier
^^ Sharing this respectfully as timing of access to sale items would vary (UK time would see it before PST in the West as an example).

I was actively looking for a Black 22mm strap each day in the january sale and only ones I ever saw in the sale were XS

Re: Jan sale

Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:54 pm
by ondris
C60 Bronze has been delivered here (bought from NN section).

As this is for my birthday, my wife had to check the watch to verify everything was OK, without me seeing It :D

Unfortunately she noticed a small mark so I had to take a look at It. :thumbup:
Well, we are talking about a 1mm mark on the side of the case, it's not a scratch and is barely visible. Might be a smudge or something like this.

The case doesn't even show a sign of patina.

I'm pleased with what I got for 650€ and I will be able to wear It on the 15 Feb.

Re: Jan sale

Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:08 pm
by Kansas City Milkman
Looks like a bit of a pattern forming around provision of straps. My QR, regular strap turned up as an old branded, small strap with regular spring bars. Back it went

Re: Jan sale

Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:28 am
by jtc
Almost there CW, but still work to do!