Trident bronze new model?

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
RichardB777

Trident bronze new model?

Post by RichardB777 »

Hope all is well.

Does anyone know when/if a new trident bronze is coming out with the updated trident look in 2020?

Had my eye on one for awhile now and want to add to my cw collection, however would rather wait and get the new look as opposed to the current model.

Cheers
Squalus
Expert
Expert
CW-watches: 6

Re: Trident bronze new model?

Post by Squalus »

I heard that CW will be releasing a bronze Trident 3 next year but I don't know at what point.

They will be releasing titanium Tridents in the January to February time frame, so I wouldn't expect the bronze Tridents to be released soon after that.
willttqs
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by willttqs »

I reckon it would look great. I love my c65 bronze I felt the current trident bronze just a bit too chunky
Kansas City Milkman
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 14

Post by Kansas City Milkman »

Squalus wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:53 pm They will be releasing titanium Tridents in the January to February time frame
I hadn't heard or read about this. Do we know any more about them eg colour, size, price? Thanks
Squalus
Expert
Expert

Post by Squalus »

Kansas City Milkman wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:13 pm
Squalus wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:53 pm They will be releasing titanium Tridents in the January to February time frame
I hadn't heard or read about this. Do we know any more about them eg colour, size, price? Thanks
It was mentioned during one of the GTGS; I forgot which one.

Due to the success of the Trident Elite, CW have decided to produce two, if I remember correctly, titanium models to be released early next year. No other details were mentioned.
Kansas City Milkman
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 14

Post by Kansas City Milkman »

Squalus wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:12 pm

Due to the success of the Trident Elite, CW have decided to produce two, if I remember correctly, titanium models to be released early next year. No other details were mentioned.
Thanks Squalus. Be interesting to see what they come out with. Ti Elite are not for me, but I did really like the look of Ti stealth on MK2. Be interesting to see if they produce any Ti stealth versions early 2020. IMO this would be difficult having only just released the Abyss
Squalus
Expert
Expert

Post by Squalus »

Kansas City Milkman wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:10 pm
Squalus wrote: Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:12 pm

Thanks Squalus. Be interesting to see what they come out with. Ti Elite are not for me, but I did really like the look of Ti stealth on MK2. Be interesting to see if they produce any Ti stealth versions early 2020. IMO this would be difficult having only just released the Abyss
In the current Loupe, they have hinted that they are considering a black and yellow C60 chronograph. That doesn't leave much other trim colours for a stealth titanium Trident.