Black Friday offer

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
DEV.Woulf
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 10

Re: Black Friday offer

Post by DEV.Woulf »

christam wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:34 am Hmmm. I'd be happy if a yellow C65 on bracelet fell into my lap - or rather, onto my wrist - but I'm going to wait to see if luck becomes my friend in the next NN sales.
Yeah. I want a 42mm red bezel Trident. I'm not sure if I should just grab it now or see if I can catch a NN. There was one last week and it went quick. CW does 15% off Tridents now and then too but it's a discontinued item so I don't want to risk it. :-k
Christopher Ward | LORIER | MONTA | SEIKO

Joseph.
CW257
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 4

Post by CW257 »

Danbailey007 wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:26 pm Just got a text and email to say my order will be delivered tomorrow, CW certainly seemed to have up their game after the complaints lately!
Yes, same here. Ordered at about 9am yesterday morning and it'll be arriving this afternoon despite me selecting the free delivery option. Superb service!
Craig64
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 6

Post by Craig64 »

CW257 wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:29 am
Danbailey007 wrote: Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:26 pm Just got a text and email to say my order will be delivered tomorrow, CW certainly seemed to have up their game after the complaints lately!
Yes, same here. Ordered at about 9am yesterday morning and it'll be arriving this afternoon despite me selecting the free delivery option. Superb service!
Yes, same here also. I ordered late Thursday evening and received my new Trident C60 all blue today (Saturday). And the process included email updates advising of the progress of my order, including a text message and email from the courier to advise of the 2 hour time slot for delivery.

That in my book, is as good as it gets. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Regards
Craig
nathanclarinet
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 2

Post by nathanclarinet »

My BF purchase is landing tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing this one in the flesh. I like blue....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk