C9 AM GT

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
Soporsche
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 9

C9 AM GT

Post by Soporsche »

Looks like this limited edition has sold out, a friend liked mine so much he just attempted to buy one and reports back than none listed on CW.
Haven't checked but Im not surprised as its a bit of a bargain and stunning design IMHO. Mines getting a lot of wrist time!
Stephen

A few CWs and other brands
Macdaz
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 14

Re: C9 AM GT

Post by Macdaz »

I had one, but only for six days before it went back for repair. No biggie, this is not a QC bashing comment - CW are sorting it. But originally I had an option of a replacement but as I had selected a special serial number I wanted to keep the same watch. However, I was in conversation this week and they confirmed they are now sold out.

I'm not surprised either. I think it was a bargain and I fell in love with it as soon as I received It. I'm really missing it!
SMP|Victorinox Groundforce|Mako/XL|Steinhart OVM|Smiths Everest|C60 Trident 600|C8 Pilot Mk2|Vostok 1965|C8 Flyer Mk1|Seiko Monster|C7 Rapide|Steinhart Aviation|C65 GMT|C9 AMGTLE|C60 Bronze|C8 Al Deere|C65 SC|C63 GMT|C65 Chrono|C63 Auto|C65 Dune|2023 FLE
Soporsche
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller

Post by Soporsche »

Sorry to hear you had an issue, at least its being sorted and hopefully won't be too long.
I also had a special serial number (to me), no issues so far, winding is a bit stiff but running like clockwork (excuse poor pun).
Stephen

Gareth
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 12

Post by Gareth »

I ordered one of these when they were first released, but returned it under 60/60 to help fund my C60 Apex purchase. Not sure if that will appear in the clearance at some point.

I hope I don't end up regretting not keeping it now! I did find it wore quite large for a dressier type of watch and that was part of my decision to return it.

It was a very classy piece though and I'm sure it will become a future classic.
Ranger
Guru
Guru
CW-watches: 19

Post by Ranger »

I reserved number 63 back in July, apparently it's now due in from Switzerland and all being well will be dispatched to me next week.
Gettin' A Whole Lot Older Every Day...
Macdaz
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 14

Post by Macdaz »

I'm sure you will love it. I can't believe I have separation anxiety after such a short space of time!
SMP|Victorinox Groundforce|Mako/XL|Steinhart OVM|Smiths Everest|C60 Trident 600|C8 Pilot Mk2|Vostok 1965|C8 Flyer Mk1|Seiko Monster|C7 Rapide|Steinhart Aviation|C65 GMT|C9 AMGTLE|C60 Bronze|C8 Al Deere|C65 SC|C63 GMT|C65 Chrono|C63 Auto|C65 Dune|2023 FLE
MiniMpi
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 17

Post by MiniMpi »

Adore my C9 AM GT LE, fantastic watch.
Soporsche
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller

Post by Soporsche »

In a Tudor dealership few weeks (I didn't buy) ago and the guy couldn't believe the price/quality and took details to try and order one. He loved it, but its that kind of watch.
Loving mine, its a keeper!
Stephen