Is the red, ceramic bezel going away?

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
Thunder1
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 2

Re: Is the red, ceramic bezel going away?

Post by Thunder1 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:00 pm

^^Thankfully, that is one of 2 CWs I already own...love the look of the bezel!!..hope someone in need of this look jumps on this one soon...
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a lowcut dress that zips up the side..neither gets the love that they deserve..

Amor Vincit Omnia
CW-watches: 8
LE-six: Yes

Post by Amor Vincit Omnia » Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:19 pm

^^^Then it would need to be repaired, wouldn't it?
Steve
The half minute which we daily devote to the winding-up of our watches is an exertion of labour almost insensible; yet, by the aid of a few wheels, its effect is spread over the whole twenty-four hours.
Charles Babbage

@Avo238

Squalus
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 5

Post by Squalus » Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:07 pm

Mikkei4 wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:43 pm
Be good if they did a farewell short run of white dial/red bezel Tridents.
Another idea could be a bronze Trident with an appropriate dial colour.

It would be the only bronze watch with a red bezel. 8)

Caki
CW-watches: 1

Post by Caki » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:44 am

When I got my first CW watch, I was looking at the C60 Trident 316L Limited Edition - Black and the C60 Trident Pro 600 MK2 with a red bezel.

I decided to go with the 316L since it is a limited edition and start saving some money for the red bezel MK3 which was available all the time.

Once I read here that the red bezel is going out, I started looking to buy one before they stop selling them.

I got lucky on Thursday, CW had a nearly new 42mm red bezel MK3, so I was able to buy it before somebody else.

The MK3 comes on a bracelet, but I also pre-ordered the new black hybrid strap for it.

Can't wait to get it 8)

Gripper
CW-watches: 0

Post by Gripper » Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:44 pm

Caki wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:44 am
When I got my first CW watch, I was looking at the C60 Trident 316L Limited Edition - Black and the C60 Trident Pro 600 MK2 with a red bezel.

I decided to go with the 316L since it is a limited edition and start saving some money for the red bezel MK3 which was available all the time.

Once I read here that the red bezel is going out, I started looking to buy one before they stop selling them.

I got lucky on Thursday, CW had a nearly new 42mm red bezel MK3, so I was able to buy it before somebody else.

The MK3 comes on a bracelet, but I also pre-ordered the new black hybrid strap for it.

Can't wait to get it 8)
Good choice! They must of had a couple because I managed to get one too before they disappeared, enjoy :D

Viognier
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 2

Post by Viognier » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:23 pm

^ Congrats on your second of two great CW offerings!
Small collection of timepieces that I enjoy

Caki
CW-watches: 1

Post by Caki » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:01 am

Gripper wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:44 pm
Caki wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:44 am

Can't wait to get it 8)
Good choice! They must of had a couple because I managed to get one too before they disappeared, enjoy :D
Thanks bud, enjoy yours too ! :)
Viognier wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:23 pm
^ Congrats on your second of two great CW offerings!
Thank you so much !