LE-three: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes
LE-five: yes
LE-six: yes
LESeven: yes

Re: Clearance Returns

Post by Kip »

On Thursday, at some point, you should expect to see some new additions daily at different times each day over the next week or so. Could be clearance and/or NN. No idea of what models, but I do know they are coming.
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.
StrapMeister
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 2

Post by StrapMeister »

^^^^Thanks for the heads up :thumbup:

Just taken a look and was seriously tempted by the C7 Rapide Automatic COSC Limited Edition (Hornet) at 30% off (£626.50)
jtc
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by jtc »

The Hornet is a rare sight in the NN sales - great price for one of the best unique CW's
Jon

Trusted Seller Feedback

CW | Tudor | Tag Heuer | Omega | Longines | Bremont | Rolex
willttqs
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by willttqs »

New items added, not for me though
Thegreyman
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 6

Post by Thegreyman »

Received this email:

"Dear valued customer,

I hope this finds you well, and you and your families are coping with the unprecedented situation we’re all currently facing.

We’re still very much open for business and our amazing QC, pick, pack and despatch team continues to ship watches across the world on a daily basis, although to ensure social distancing rules can be strictly adhered to, the team is operating with reduced numbers. And this gave us an idea!

Our January and July Sales are legendary and sell out very quickly. Too quickly for a reduced shipping team to cope with.

So, from today and every weekday thereafter for a few weeks, we are going to place a handful of half-price watches destined for the July Sale on our website.

They’ll go up at random times each day so whatever time zone you’re in, you’ll have a fair chance of buying a watch at an amazing price.

As one of our most valued customers, I wanted you to be among the first to hear and to make sure you don’t miss out on the opportunity.

May I also take this opportunity of wishing you and yours a happy, and safe, Easter.

Best wishes,

Mike France"
Patrick

C60 Pro 300, C60 Sunrise, C63 Sealander Lucerne blue LE, C65 Dartmouth, W11 Amelia (wife), C63 Sealander (son)

Some others + a few on the way
Thegreyman
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 6

Post by Thegreyman »

Some half price items up now including a C60 Trident Bronze
Patrick

C60 Pro 300, C60 Sunrise, C63 Sealander Lucerne blue LE, C65 Dartmouth, W11 Amelia (wife), C63 Sealander (son)

Some others + a few on the way
Maraeburn
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller

Post by Maraeburn »

Looks like they need to make some sales, 1/2 price deals every week day for the next few weeks.
Bahnstormer_vRS
CW-watches: 34
LE-three: 1
LE-foura: 1
LE-fourb: 1
LE-six: 1

Post by Bahnstormer_vRS »

Maraeburn wrote:Looks like they need to make some sales, 1/2 price deals every week day for the next few weeks.
. ...but as Mike France clearly states in his email, the Daily Specials are ahead, and instead, of running a July Sale which would be totally impractical to run, logistically, if CW are running on reduced manpower.

Guy

Sent from my Xperia 5 using Tapatalk

In small proportions, we just beautie see:
And in short measures, life may perfect bee. - Ben Jonson (1572 – 1637)

Inscription on the Longitude Dial
Hatfield House, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL9 5NB, England
monkeymax
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 3

Post by monkeymax »

StrapMeister wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:08 am ^^^^Thanks for the heads up :thumbup:

Just taken a look and was seriously tempted by the C7 Rapide Automatic COSC Limited Edition (Hornet) at 30% off (£626.50)
So was that you that snagged it then? (I noticed it too but am not buying right now!) The daily specials are all gone already too.
nwnjw01
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 3

Post by nwnjw01 »

Bahnstormer_vRS wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:34 pm
Maraeburn wrote:Looks like they need to make some sales, 1/2 price deals every week day for the next few weeks.
. ...but as Mike France clearly states in his email, the Daily Specials are ahead, and instead, of running a July Sale which would be totally impractical to run, logistically, if CW are running on reduced manpower.

Guy

Guy,

Not saying you are wrong, Because You are probably not wrong and that’s what the email says. ..
these daily specials are ahead of and instead of.... The July Sale.

But ....
The website says ...
“ Daily specials
For the next few weeks from Monday to Friday, you can get a half-price CW watch (if you're quick!) before the official July Sale. We’ll be adding a handful of watches here at various times of the day. But when they’re gone, they’re gone - until tomorrow at least. Good luck!”

Which sort of suggests that there will be several daily releases Before the July sale, which of course they couldn’t be unless there was going to be a July sale.

It’s probably me being pedantic and reading into what’s said when there’s nothing to be read into...
Either way a bargain is a bargain so why wait ..

Cheers

Nick
Bahnstormer_vRS
CW-watches: 34
LE-three: 1
LE-foura: 1
LE-fourb: 1
LE-six: 1

Post by Bahnstormer_vRS »

@nwnjw01 - Point taken Nick.

I won't disagree with you.

Guy

In small proportions, we just beautie see:
And in short measures, life may perfect bee. - Ben Jonson (1572 – 1637)

Inscription on the Longitude Dial
Hatfield House, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL9 5NB, England
StrapMeister
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller

Post by StrapMeister »

monkeymax wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:51 pm
StrapMeister wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:08 am ^^^^Thanks for the heads up :thumbup:

So was that you that snagged it then? (I noticed it too but am not buying right now!) The daily specials are all gone already too.
No it wasn't me.
I applied one of Downers rules which states, something like, don't just buy it because it's at a great price.
Interestingly enough, it was up, then it went, then it popped up again (or another one did) before it went again.
I was just browsing :coffee2:
timor54
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller

Post by timor54 »

I’ve been around the house's with CW watches over the last three-or-so years. I remember agonising over whether to buy a bronze trident or a GMT as my first CW watch. Eventually, against my gut instinct, I went for the GMT; which became the first of my flipped CW’s :?

Well, I’ve just gone back to my original inclination and bought a bronze trident @ 50% off.

The website was showing real signs of strain and the watch appeared to be there, then disappeared, then reappeared... Anyway I managed to place an order and have got an email confirmation, so happy days as I’ve been anticipating that this offer would happen this year :thumbup:
Tim
StrappedUp
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 0

Post by StrappedUp »

Given the current climate, I wonder how many of these will end up on the Bay.
Ryan