New 40mm Trident colour has landed

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
Mike2795647
Senior
Senior

New 40mm Trident colour has landed

Post by Mike2795647 »

As per the title, what quite a few have been waiting for, a blue bezel and dial trident in 40mm.

https://www.christopherward.co.uk/watch ... ro-600-mk3

Sadly no red bezel or GMT’s in 40mm yet though folks
Squalus
Expert
Expert
CW-watches: 6

Re: New 40mm Trident colour has landed

Post by Squalus »

CW now have 40mm C60 GMTs on pre-order; in black and blue.
Commisar
Senior
Senior

Post by Commisar »

Nnnooooooo

Ah well, looks good but I'm still waiting on the Black dial red bezel.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

MarkingTime
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 4

Post by MarkingTime »

Commisar wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:23 pm Nnnooooooo Image

Ah well, looks good but I'm still waiting on the Black dial red bezel.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
...or the two tone black and red bezel.

Are two kidneys really necessary? ;)
Bahnstormer_vRS
CW-watches: 34
LE-three: 1
LE-foura: 1
LE-fourb: 1
LE-six: 1

Post by Bahnstormer_vRS »

MarkingTime wrote:
Are two kidneys really necessary? ;)
You jest, but seriously, no; two kidneys are not necessary. Your body will function quite satisfactorily on half of one kidney.

Although, if you remove one, the remaining kidney will potentially grow by a third (or more) to compensate for the one that is missing.

Guy

PS > The above is stated from personal experience. I only have one kidney; lost the other to cancer, coming up 10 years ago.

Sent from my Xperia XZ Premium using Tapatalk

In small proportions, we just beautie see:
And in short measures, life may perfect bee. - Ben Jonson (1572 – 1637)

Inscription on the Longitude Dial
Hatfield House, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL9 5NB, England
Rice and Gravy
Expert
Expert
CW-watches: 1

Post by Rice and Gravy »

I just noticed that the pre-order blurb on the new blue 40mm is no longer showing on the website. Hopefully that means some shipping notices will be forthcoming.
Omega SMP 2254.50
Omega Aqua Terra 8900 Blue
Christopher Ward C60 Trident 300 White
Hamilton Jazzmaster Day/Date
Casio G-Shock GWM5610-1
DanielDZ
Junior
Junior
CW-watches: 1

Post by DanielDZ »

I’d have liked to see the white face version in 40mm but it’s nice to see another colour at least
Current watches: Tudor Black bay 36 Black dial, C65 Trident GMT Black/Orange, C30 Malvern Chronometer LTD

Previously owned CW: C65 automatic blue, C9 5-day 40mm
kopitedavo
Junior
Junior

Post by kopitedavo »

this is a lovely watch but yet again with this company, that brand name.its bloody awful. stops me pulling the trigger every time.
DEV.Woulf
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 10

Post by DEV.Woulf »

kopitedavo wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:36 am this is a lovely watch but yet again with this company, that brand name.its bloody awful. stops me pulling the trigger every time.
:ka:
Christopher Ward | LORIER | MONTA | SEIKO

Joseph.
Thegreyman
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller

Post by Thegreyman »

kopitedavo wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:36 am this is a lovely watch but yet again with this company, that brand name.its bloody awful. stops me pulling the trigger every time.
Surprising then that you went to all the effort to register on the forum of this awfully named brand just to come and tell us this.
Patrick

C60 Pro 300, C60 Sunrise, C63 Sealander Lucerne blue LE, C65 Dartmouth, W11 Amelia (wife), C63 Sealander (son)

Some others + a few on the way
kopitedavo
Junior
Junior

Post by kopitedavo »

i didn't obviously if you look at the posts .i was here a while ago looking at a watches and looking to see what people think of them. my brother in law has a trident, I've been hoping they sort out the name on the watch, but they can't seem to get it right. if they left the logo and got rid of the name it would be so much better.
Molan
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by Molan »

kopitedavo wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:02 pm I've been hoping they sort out the name on the watch, but they can't seem to get it right. if they left the logo and got rid of the name it would be so much better.
I love the current brand name device on CW watches - much prefer it to the previous version :lol:
About 6 Christopher Wards, Omega, Tudor, Halios, Breitling, Bremont, Rado, TAG Heuer, Nomos, Hamilton, Sternglas
Mikkei4
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Post by Mikkei4 »

Thegreyman wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:23 pm
Surprising then that you went to all the effort to register on the forum of this awfully named brand just to come and tell us this.
I wasn't aware that membership of this forum is limited to only those that like the 9o'clock placement and font of the existing name logo.
I was under the obvious misunderstanding that this forum was open to other discussion points and subjects.
As many on here are probably aware because I've written it enough times I also dislike strongly the existing placement and it has also prevented me purchasing additional CW watches since the logo was moved and still does despite me liking the rest of the designs.

Am I still allowed on here then?
kopitedavo
Junior
Junior

Post by kopitedavo »

Molan wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:38 pm
kopitedavo wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:02 pm I've been hoping they sort out the name on the watch, but they can't seem to get it right. if they left the logo and got rid of the name it would be so much better.
I love the current brand name device on CW watches - much prefer it to the previous version :lol:
its definitely better than the CHR.WARD one, but it could be made better.
Thegreyman
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller

Post by Thegreyman »

Mikkei4 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:56 pm
Thegreyman wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:23 pm
I wasn't aware that membership of this forum is limited to only those that like the 9o'clock placement and font of the existing name logo.
I was under the obvious misunderstanding that this forum was open to other discussion points and subjects.
As many on here are probably aware because I've written it enough times I also dislike strongly the existing placement and it has also prevented me purchasing additional CW watches since the logo was moved and still does despite me liking the rest of the designs.

Am I still allowed on here then?
The post was a one line post not referring to the logo positioning rather this "that brand name. its bloody awful". That seemed a pointless negative one line post, considering the brand name is Christopher Ward and this is the Christopher Ward forum.

If the poster had referred to the logo position then I wouldn't have commented, perhaps that is what he meant but didn't express it very clearly.
Patrick

C60 Pro 300, C60 Sunrise, C63 Sealander Lucerne blue LE, C65 Dartmouth, W11 Amelia (wife), C63 Sealander (son)

Some others + a few on the way