C65 Trident request

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
manicm
Junior
Junior

C65 Trident request

Post by manicm »

I love the watches, but I just realised something has been gnawing at me since launch - the faux colonial khaki markers. Please offer updated watches (whenever that happens) with white markers/numerals.

Also, and I admit this is personal preference, but offer the automatic with the Arabic numerals - just so much classier to me.
welshlad
CW-watches: 27

Re: C65 Trident request

Post by welshlad »

There are some C65s with white lume and markers, eg the Pepsi GMT and the new Yellow 316L limited edition.

But I'm with you re a dislike of "vintage" lume. Although I could make an exception for the new SH21 C65 limited edition! :)
Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future. - Niels Bohr
Mikkei4
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Post by Mikkei4 »

Agree, I think the "vintage" lumed look is a bit passe. Start offering options please across the range and not just in the high-vis colour watches.
Another request while I'm here - can we have a GMT with logo at 12 please? Any model, I don't mind.
DEV.Woulf
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 10

Post by DEV.Woulf »

Mikkei4 wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:41 pmcan we have a GMT with logo at 12 please? Any model, I don't mind.
:cower: :escape:
Christopher Ward | LORIER | MONTA | SEIKO

Joseph.
Mikkei4
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by Mikkei4 »

Devarika Woulf wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:43 pm
Mikkei4 wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:41 pmcan we have a GMT with logo at 12 please? Any model, I don't mind.
:cower: :escape:
I know, I know, honest I do know but I just keep prodding away :stick2:
Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator
CW-watches: 150
LE-one: yes
LE-two: yes
LE-three: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes
LE-five: yes
LE-six: yes
LESeven: yes

Post by Kip »

Mikkei4 wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:41 pm Agree, I think the "vintage" lumed look is a bit passe. Start offering options please across the range and not just in the high-vis colour watches.
Another request while I'm here - can we have a GMT with logo at 12 please? Any model, I don't mind.
Rumor has it that a new purple dial with a green bezel might be released with a logo at 12. Will you but that one? :lol:
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.
TigerChris
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 1

Post by TigerChris »

Kip wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:35 am
Mikkei4 wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:41 pm Agree, I think the "vintage" lumed look is a bit passe. Start offering options please across the range and not just in the high-vis colour watches.
Rumor has it that a new purple dial with a green bezel might be released with a logo at 12. Will you but that one? :lol:
The ‘Wimbledon Edition’ - could sell well, and for top dollar too as anything to do with Wimbledon is over priced but they all still buy it. You could be onto something here, Kip :D
Mikkei4
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by Mikkei4 »

Kip wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:35 am
Any model, not any colours.
Amor Vincit Omnia
CW-watches: 4

Post by Amor Vincit Omnia »

Mikkei4 wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:15 am I know, I know, honest I do know but I just keep prodding away :stick2:
This might very possibly be the understatement of the year! :lol:

On the lume question, I was always against it as an aficionado of true vintage watches (I used, somewhat disparagingly, to refer to it as Caramac Lume), but having lived with it for a year on my blue C65 diver I find that I am perfectly happy with it.
Steve
Linguist; retired teacher; pilgrim; apprentice travel writer

Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, kill nothing but time

Avoid loud and aggressive persons; they are vexatious to the spirit. (Max Ehrmann)
Quiron

Post by Quiron »

I love "vintage" lume but I understand it shouldn't be an issue to be able to offer another lumes as an option in part of the CW catalog
Mikkei4
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by Mikkei4 »

Amor Vincit Omnia wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:23 am
Mikkei4 wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:15 am I know, I know, honest I do know but I just keep prodding away :stick2:
This might very possibly be the understatement of the year! :lol:
:lol: :lol: :ka: