LE-three: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes
LE-five: yes
LE-six: yes
LESeven: yes

Re: The new CWArchive

Post by Kip »

The forum upgrade we did today has finally enabled the forum to directly link to the CWArchives via the banner on the Portal page and the Archives link on the Board Index page.

As you probably realize, the CWArchive is a constant work in progress. Many, many thanks go out to my Admin Team for their constant diligence and efforts at maintaining this archive. I also want to thank those who have made suggestions via the "Suggest an edit" function.

We would also like to announce that we have made some recent additions.

Under the “Publications” tab a link to important videos has been added. This contains links to the Christopher Ward Youtube channel as well as links to what we feel are important videos of historical value.

Under the “About” Tab we have added “Logo Evolution” which will show you the logo’s used and when, since CW was founded.

Our most significant accomplishment is the addition of Model Retirement dates that has been added to every model variant. These dates are not necessarily the last sale date of a model but reflect when a model was no longer available at regular price via the website. This will establish a tighter time frame of model availability.
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.

H0rati0
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 3

Post by H0rati0 »

First thing I checked when the Forum came back up. Great work and many thanks!
"There is no beginning to enlightenment and no end to training" - Dogen Zenji (1200-1253)

monkeymax
Expert
Expert
CW-watches: 3

Post by monkeymax »

Me too! Superb work mods & admins! It all looks brilliant!