Post by ALFROBE »

How do I sign up for discounts please?
Craig64
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 6

Re: Summer Sale 2019

Post by Craig64 »

Mikkei4 wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:31 pm It's purely a Clearance now but I've just missed out for the 3rd time trying to buy the blue dialled Trident Mk2, each time getting to the checkout only to be told it's out of stock.

Expletive!
I spotted a C60 Mk2 trident 38mm case, black dial, red bezel, leather strap reappear today 26 July, after previously selling out, in the 40% off category, brand new.
I made the same mistake as first time.
I paused for 90 minutes before trying to buy it.
Snooze you looze, definitely applied to me here! :thumbdown:
Regards
Craig
lisnalee
Guru
Guru
CW-watches: 4

Post by lisnalee »

Just noticed a nearly new C8 Power Reserve Chronometer in ss just been added, if anyone was after one.

30% off RRP now £1151.50
C7 Rapide Day-Date COSC LE #10/100
C60 Trident Elite 1000 COSC LE #50/300
C1 Grand Malvern Small Second COSC
Mikkei4
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Post by Mikkei4 »

ALFROBE wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:23 pm How do I sign up for discounts please?
You don't have to sign up to get the discounted prices in the website sales or Clearances.

To receive the discount vouchers by post is either because you are on the list to receive the Loupe magazine or because you are a previous buyer (I think). However the discount codes are normally advised by somebody on this Forum so you don't really have to do anything.
H0rati0
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 4

Post by H0rati0 »

That SH21 C600 chronometer is now available at half price. Surely someone can offer a good home? :(
"There is no beginning to enlightenment and no end to training" - Dogen Zenji (1200-1253)
Mikkei4
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by Mikkei4 »

H0rati0 wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:58 pm That SH21 C600 chronometer is now available at half price. Surely someone can offer a good home? :(
Not at 43mm wide and 15.55mm thick - too big and thick for me.
tikkathree
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 1

Post by tikkathree »

And IF anyone here snapped up the C60 MkII GMT white dial and IF that person were to be having second thoughts I would be interested in rehoming. Just saying....
C60 MKI, MKII, MKIII: "some",
C6 & C60 Kingfishers,
C600 Tritechs,
C63 "some",
C65 "some",
C4, C40, C8, C9, C3, C5, C20 & 23FLE
Some other brands
Bahnstormer_vRS
CW-watches: 34
LE-three: 1
LE-foura: 1
LE-fourb: 1
LE-six: 1

Post by Bahnstormer_vRS »

tikkathree wrote:And IF anyone here snapped up the C60 MkII GMT white dial and IF that person were to be having second thoughts I would be interested in rehoming. Just saying....
.... with the red bezel, Pete?

Saw it on the CWE group last night. :wink:

Guy

Sent from my Xperia XZ Premium using Tapatalk

In small proportions, we just beautie see:
And in short measures, life may perfect bee. - Ben Jonson (1572 – 1637)

Inscription on the Longitude Dial
Hatfield House, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL9 5NB, England
tikkathree
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 1

Post by tikkathree »

Guy,

Thanks for that. I don't remember the bezel colour but I'll wander over there now....

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

C60 MKI, MKII, MKIII: "some",
C6 & C60 Kingfishers,
C600 Tritechs,
C63 "some",
C65 "some",
C4, C40, C8, C9, C3, C5, C20 & 23FLE
Some other brands
TheBeatles
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by TheBeatles »

New watches appearing and disappearing just as quick.

Just missed out on a half price LE Trident Chronometer, but think (just think, mind you) I’ve managed to snag a half price blue/blue 43mm Trident on bracelet.

Still waiting for email confirmation.
Basically, I'm for anything that gets you through the night. Be it prayer, tranquilizers or a bottle of Jack Daniels, Frank Sinatra

All You Need Is Love, The Beatles

Too much of anything is bad. But too much of good whiskey is barely enough, Mark Twain
Mikkei4
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by Mikkei4 »

TheBeatles wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:46 pm New watches appearing and disappearing just as quick.

Just missed out on a half price LE Trident Chronometer, but think (just think, mind you) I’ve managed to snag a half price blue/blue 43mm Trident on bracelet.

Still waiting for email confirmation.
That half price 43mm blue/blue Trident has been on and off the sale about 4 times. I just missed out buying it on 26th, getting to the final page of checkout only to be told it was out of stock. Either there is only 1 and it keeps being sent back or CW are finding/making them up every time and releasing them 1 at a time.

I hope you have actually successfully bought it.
TheBeatles
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by TheBeatles »

Mikkei4 wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:28 pm
That half price 43mm blue/blue Trident has been on and off the sale about 4 times. I just missed out buying it on 26th, getting to the final page of checkout only to be told it was out of stock. Either there is only 1 and it keeps being sent back or CW are finding/making them up every time and releasing them 1 at a time.

I hope you have actually successfully bought it.
I’ve received email confirmation. It will get a thorough check over in case it has been sent back. I’m hoping it’s your second point and they are finding/making them up for the sale. Time will tell, fingers crossed. Worth a punt at 50% off.
Basically, I'm for anything that gets you through the night. Be it prayer, tranquilizers or a bottle of Jack Daniels, Frank Sinatra

Too much of anything is bad. But too much of good whiskey is barely enough, Mark Twain
Mikkei4
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by Mikkei4 »

Most definitely worth a go at 50% off. I want a blue/blue and was willing to buy that to see if I could get over the 9o'clock name safe in the knowledge that I could return it to CW for a full refund if my brain and eyes wouldn't let me get passed it.

Best of luck.
TheBeatles
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by TheBeatles »

Mikkei4 wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:09 pm Most definitely worth a go at 50% off. I want a blue/blue and was willing to buy that to see if I could get over the 9o'clock name safe in the knowledge that I could return it to CW for a full refund if my brain and eyes wouldn't let me get passed it.

Best of luck.
Just arrived, after a quick perusal. Looks in mint condition, still got all blue tape and nice firm movement on the bezel.

Box etc totally unmarked so a good result all round.

Mikkei4
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by Mikkei4 »

TheBeatles wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:49 pm
Mikkei4 wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:09 pm Most definitely worth a go at 50% off. I want a blue/blue and was willing to buy that to see if I could get over the 9o'clock name safe in the knowledge that I could return it to CW for a full refund if my brain and eyes wouldn't let me get passed it.

Best of luck.
Just arrived, after a quick perusal. Looks in mint condition, still got all blue tape and nice firm movement on the bezel.

Box etc totally unmarked so a good result all round.
:thumbup:
That's great news.
Maybe they did have a few but only released them 1 or 2 at a time.
Shame I wasn't quick enough.