Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 5

Re: Summer Sale 2019

Post by biggus_richus »

Bahnstormer_vRS wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:37 pm
biggus_richus wrote:
biggus_richus wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:43 pm
Purchased a bracelet from the sale on July 9th. Just now had confirmation of dispatch.
Been delivered and it's the wrong :censored: one!
What is 'wrong' about it Rich?

I've got a couple of bracelets on order too.

Guy

Sent from my Xperia XZ Premium using Tapatalk
The one I ordered was described as brushed for use with a C11 (also described as 20mm, which is too small, but the code was N22). The one I received is 22mm, but has polished centre links and curved end links, guessing for a C60.
Rich.

Breitling | CW | Farer | Formex | Garmin | Marloe | Ming | Omega | Oris | Seiko | Studio Underd0g | Tag Heuer | Timex
Bahnstormer_vRS
CW-watches: 34
LE-three: 1
LE-foura: 1
LE-fourb: 1
LE-six: 1

Post by Bahnstormer_vRS »

biggus_richus wrote:
Bahnstormer_vRS wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:37 pm
biggus_richus wrote:
Been delivered and it's the wrong :censored: one!
What is 'wrong' about it Rich?

I've got a couple of bracelets on order too.

Guy

The one I ordered was described as brushed for use with a C11 (also described as 20mm, which is too small, but the code was N22). The one I received is 22mm, but has polished centre links and curved end links, guessing for a C60.
I saw the 20 / 22mm discrepancy too but reckoned 22mm as that is correct for the C11.

Curved end links are definitely not for the C11, but could be for either the C60, C7/C70 / C700 or C4 /C40. You only know when trying to fit it to the watch.

Presumably, you will get in contact with CW to sort out the error.

Guy

In small proportions, we just beautie see:
And in short measures, life may perfect bee. - Ben Jonson (1572 – 1637)

Inscription on the Longitude Dial
Hatfield House, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL9 5NB, England
biggus_richus
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by biggus_richus »

Bahnstormer_vRS wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:05 am Presumably, you will get in contact with CW to sort out the error.

Yes, I emailed customer services straight away, replying to the order confirmation. No response as of almost 24 hours later...
Rich.

Breitling | CW | Farer | Formex | Garmin | Marloe | Ming | Omega | Oris | Seiko | Studio Underd0g | Tag Heuer | Timex
dickopf

Post by dickopf »

Hi Folks

I've also had a few hiccups with my order. Placed order on July 11 for C7 rapide auto chronograph and a matching bracelet. I emailed customer service to make sure it's the correct bracelet and was told yes. I checked yesterday and the product page had updated saying it's not for the automatic chronograph (I imagine it is because it's thicker). Had to email them again, waiting for a response back now.

Each exchange takes >24 h to hear back from. Almost a week now and still hasn't dispatched :(.
biggus_richus
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by biggus_richus »

biggus_richus wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:16 am
Bahnstormer_vRS wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:05 am Presumably, you will get in contact with CW to sort out the error.

Yes, I emailed customer services straight away, replying to the order confirmation. No response as of almost 24 hours later...
Finally got a reply at 23:20 last night, so the hours are being put in.

However, it was a request for images of the strap I received. Like they make any difference. I guess I now wait another three days for the next step.
Rich.

dickopf

Post by dickopf »

biggus_richus wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:47 am

However, it was a request for images of the strap I received. Like they make any difference. I guess I now wait another three days for the next step.
Yes, many of my replies were sent very late as well. They are working hard up there.
biggus_richus
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by biggus_richus »

biggus_richus wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:47 am

It gets better.

Another reply after hours on Friday to inform me a returns pack is being sent out.

It's just arrived to my work address. Addressed to the wrong person. My former colleague is a past customer and just IM'd me asking me to find out what it is he's expected to return. ](*,)
Rich.

what-time-is-it
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 1

Post by what-time-is-it »

With the introduction of GDPR regulation in May last year, CW need to get a handle on how they use customers data, otherwise they will end up in very hot water.
Current collection incl Citizen, G-Shock, Rolex, Seiko, Sinn & Tag.

Chris
jtc
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 2

Post by jtc »

what-time-is-it wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:22 am With the introduction of GDPR regulation in May last year, CW need to get a handle on how they use customers data, otherwise they will end up in very hot water.
I'd suggest they already could be, just no-one has complained about them.
Jon

Trusted Seller Feedback

CW | Tudor | Tag Heuer | Omega | Longines | Bremont | Rolex
Ttf23
Guru
Guru

Post by Ttf23 »

It’s back with a few new additions. Currently a C65 Pepsi gmt on bracelet as a 30% off NN. Won’t last long I’m sure.
Independent buyer and seller of Christopher Ward and other watches - Ward Hoard
Victor88
Senior
Senior

Post by Victor88 »

It must be going well as I cannot access the website :(
nathanclarinet
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 2

Post by nathanclarinet »

I am feeling in the mood to buy but alas, I can’t access the site! What the jiggins!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MiniMpi
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 17

Post by MiniMpi »

Some really nice watches in the sale today.
Pepsi GMT and also C60 Trident Day Date COSC Limited Edition and the non day version too.
Mikkei4
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Post by Mikkei4 »

The day/date Trident COSC doesn't give any "Description" or "Technical Specifications" when viewing to buy. I like the look of this but IIRC it's quite a thick watch.
TheBeatles
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 6

Post by TheBeatles »

Mikkei4 wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:22 am The day/date Trident COSC doesn't give any "Description" or "Technical Specifications" when viewing to buy. I like the look of this but IIRC it's quite a thick watch.
I’m very tempted by this one too, but the lack of description etc is setting off my warning bells for some reason.

By the way! I didn’t have any problems yesterday accessing sales site. I got in every time I went to have a look. Same this morning, no problems.
Basically, I'm for anything that gets you through the night. Be it prayer, tranquilizers or a bottle of Jack Daniels, Frank Sinatra

All You Need Is Love, The Beatles

Too much of anything is bad. But too much of good whiskey is barely enough, Mark Twain