Another Elite 1000 (mk3) arrived!

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
Mikkei4
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Re: Another Elite 1000 (mk3) arrived!

Post by Mikkei4 »

Have all of these been sold now as I can't see any appearance on the CW website under Limited Editions or Diver watches?

It'd be good to see another version released, blue with red highlights? black with red? white dial with blue bezel (or is that 1 too close to the facebook LE?)
McDaWisel
Expert
Expert
CW-watches: 1

Post by McDaWisel »

There is more coming I am sure. I was told by CW support that there is a titanium bracelet on the way that fits the Elite and the mk3 in general. Surely they wouldn’t release that just for a 300 units limited edition that’s all sold out. From their email a month ago this should happen in the next couple of weeks. I am sure there are more Ti modes on the way - hopefully some that are similar to this one...
Squalus
Expert
Expert
CW-watches: 6

Post by Squalus »

I just checked the CW website and the T3 Elite was not listed.

When did it sell out?
lisnalee
Guru
Guru
CW-watches: 4

Post by lisnalee »

Squalus wrote:I just checked the CW website and the T3 Elite was not listed.

When did it sell out?
About a month ago
C7 Rapide Day-Date COSC LE #10/100
C60 Trident Elite 1000 COSC LE #50/300
C1 Grand Malvern Small Second COSC
Squalus
Expert
Expert

Post by Squalus »

Three hundred Elites sold in a month and a half, that's probably a record for CW.

I'm curious to see how quickly the upcoming T3 LE watches will sell out (such as the Steel Ombre).
Ringwood

Post by Ringwood »

Very nice indeed.
Twan-Sloot

Post by Twan-Sloot »

Hi guys,

Just to give you an update after little more than a month of 24/7 wrist time, I still haven’t taken the watch off. It is an absolute pleasure to wear and the quality seems to be outstanding. Especially the strap is indestructible, it has showered with me every day and it still looks brand new, have a new strap in the box and compared it to the new one, not even the slightest sign of wear compared to the new one. These straps are truly waterproof.

Apart from the strap the watch itself has lived up to expectations as well, the timekeeping is around -2 seconds a day and I have taken the watch from cool AC rooms into the 40 degrees extreme humid Vietnam climate without any issues. The watch is scratch proof as well, after one month of full time wearing only the slightest scratches are appearant under magnification but not visible with the naked eye. Watch appears new.

And now the best part, everybody seems to like the watch I get a lot of compliments about it everywhere I go, even now in Vietnam on vacation people comment me on the watch.

All in all I love the watch, only thing I have noticed is that it ran a little more precise the first two weeks I owned it, it ran -1 second a day in the first weeks on average. But maybe these differences are to small to comment on.

Enjoy the summer!

Quick snap on the wrist in Vietnam
Attachments
9AFC489E-43D8-4C9A-A0D5-88FE42C1B3FE.jpeg
Thegreyman
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller

Post by Thegreyman »

I agree your watch still looks brand new.

I hadn't appreciated these were now sold out although not a surprise, such a great looking watch.

I'll hopefully see one at the London gtg (if someone is wearing theirs) and decide if I want to try and buy one in the future, when one comes up in SC or ebay which is bound to happen eventually.
Patrick

C60 Pro 300, C60 Sunrise, C63 Sealander Lucerne blue LE, C65 Dartmouth, W11 Amelia (wife), C63 Sealander (son)

Some others + a few on the way
MiniMpi
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 17

Post by MiniMpi »

Great to hear how the watch is going and how you feel about it after the honeymoon period is over.
Looks outstanding.