CW Customer Service - Time to give Up

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
StrappedUp
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 0

Re: CW Customer Service - Time to give Up

Post by StrappedUp »

jtc wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:45 pm Just going to sit here and wait for a watch face photoshop to include the new name .... :lol:
Don't want you waiting around at your PC for too long, it is Friday after all ...

Ryan
TheBeatles
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 6

Post by TheBeatles »

I know it’s funny and I’ve been guilty of it myself in the past, and it’s of their own making, but isn’t it slightly sad when we make fun of a company that we are all so fond of!! :(

However, that photo is brilliant :clap:
Basically, I'm for anything that gets you through the night. Be it prayer, tranquilizers or a bottle of Jack Daniels, Frank Sinatra

All You Need Is Love, The Beatles

Too much of anything is bad. But too much of good whiskey is barely enough, Mark Twain
H0rati0
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 4

Post by H0rati0 »

TheBeatles wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:57 pm I know it’s funny and I’ve been guilty of it myself in the past, and it’s of their own making, but isn’t it slightly sad when we make fun of a company that we are all so fond of!! :(

Their friends criticise to be constructive. Here's hoping CW react appropriately.
"There is no beginning to enlightenment and no end to training" - Dogen Zenji (1200-1253)
nbg
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 14

Post by nbg »

I think it’s at this point someone usually asks for a mock up of the new lego at tewlve........

Neil
Other watch forums of interest:
TZ-UK
FloridaPhil
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 5

Post by FloridaPhil »

nbg wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:31 pm I think it’s at this point someone usually asks for a mock up of the new lego at tewlve........

Neil
Someone call? :lol:
Ward lego.png
WatchChat on Facebook
The friendliest watch group on Facebook chatting about our watch passion and whatever else happens to come up.
nbg
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 14

Post by nbg »

^^^^^^ :lol: :lol:
Other watch forums of interest:
TZ-UK
jtc
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 2

Post by jtc »

Top work both :lol:
Jon

Trusted Seller Feedback

CW | Tudor | Tag Heuer | Omega | Longines | Bremont | Rolex
albionprs
Guru
Guru
CW-watches: 1
LE-fourb: Yes
Location: West of Ireland with a real turf fire keeping us warm

Post by albionprs »

Great work lads, but it serious on what's going on at CW towers.
Remember they still have my watch, haven't got a clue what's happening to it.
Kip is very quiet on this. Must be fed up by now on keep defending the shambles that is CS at CW
Life is always full of surprises
C60 - 300 Green, C65 Sandhurst; 1962 9ct Omega Auto; Tudor Black Bay GMT; Tag Heuer Monza; Omega Aqua Terra Blue; Rolex Explorer 114270
McDaWisel
Expert
Expert

Post by McDaWisel »

Lol. That’s a nice one.
Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator
CW-watches: 150
LE-one: yes
LE-two: yes
LE-three: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes
LE-five: yes
LE-six: yes
LESeven: yes

Post by Kip »

albionprs wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:08 pm Great work lads, but it serious on what's going on at CW towers.
Remember they still have my watch, haven't got a clue what's happening to it.
Kip is very quiet on this. Must be fed up by now on keep defending the shambles that is CS at CW
I am finding it hard to find where I have been defending CW over the recent topics regarding customer service issues. Quiet perhaps, but I think that I explained myself here.

The principals at CW, among many others there, are my friends. I find it very disconcerting that things have been poor in recent times relative to these issues. I have also let those at CW, that need to know, how I feel. While feeling much empathy toward those that are having issues that are as yet unresolved, I know that CW is working on the overall solution. I am told that they are seeing much improvement currently, despite the still open issues. Resolutions and improvements are happening, just not as quickly as those with open issues would prefer. Despite the patience already of those concerned, I think we will have to be a little more patient before everything else is at the level we would all like.

I will continue to point CW to the issues, but I will not continually belabor each and every issue, in each and every thread, that pops up. It doesn't help CW nor does it help this forum. The points have already been well made and can be updated by the OP's when needed.

Taking things at face value, I blame no one but CW for the issues, but blame is not the issue..... Resolution is. I must leave that between the parties concerned.
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.
TP Fit
Senior
Senior

Post by TP Fit »

Nicely stated Kip! At this point, all we can do is be patient and have faith that the company follows through with their stated values. A company like CW is not neglecting customers by choice. Naturally, there will be a catch up phase.

Have a great weekend!
watchaholic
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by watchaholic »

Very sad that these problems exist, because I too like this company. I began noticing them online, and thought they were a huge value for those of us who love horology, but may have obligations in life that prohibit 5 figure expeditures. My first was the C8 PR. I loved it the minute I saw it, and after waiting 2 months for it to be released, ordered it in the 1st wave. It remains one of my favorites. It has been flawless and after over 2 years keeps near perfect time. However, at some point I believe initial quality control has fallen off and completely overwhelmed the entire returns staff. I fear that things have progressed to a point now, that if things were turned around tomorrow, and no more returns came in, it would take a month to dig out of the hole they have dug for themselves. I do believe they will correct these issues. Things simply can't continue this way, there are simply too many other options out there.
Time and money? I’ve spent most of mine on booze and women. The rest I just wasted…
Dwight
albionprs
Guru
Guru
LE-fourb: Yes
Location: West of Ireland with a real turf fire keeping us warm

Post by albionprs »

The last comments are very noble, however they don't have there watches floating around the place and I'm not getting satisfactory answers on its progress of repair.
I'm getting different replays one after another my head is spinning.
I made an investment of £1200.00 to wear a luxury watch.
Guess what I can't do that at the moment. I haven't been able to since 15th December last year. I briefly was able to do so for 2 weeks in March, the it broke down again, send it back to us, it will be a priority, get on it straight away they said.
It's coming to the end of June, being of July.
Patience my friend has gone and left the building
Life is always full of surprises
C60 - 300 Green, C65 Sandhurst; 1962 9ct Omega Auto; Tudor Black Bay GMT; Tag Heuer Monza; Omega Aqua Terra Blue; Rolex Explorer 114270
TP Fit
Senior
Senior

Post by TP Fit »

albionprs wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:38 am The last comments are very noble, however they don't have there watches floating around the place and I'm not getting satisfactory answers on its progress of repair.
Guess what I can't do that at the moment. I haven't been able to since 15th December last year. I briefly was able to do so for 2 weeks in March, the it broke down again, send it back to us, it will be a priority, get on it straight away they said.
You are wrong my friend, that was an assumption on your part. You may read my thread, "A Tale of Two Watches" if you would like to see my bad experiences. In summary two returns on my first two purchases in 5 months. CW had my watches longer than I have and also experienced the not so good customer service. Some are more patient than others or make decisions for different reasons. I can respect that, but I will give them a chance they deserve.
watchaholic
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by watchaholic »

albionprs wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:38 am The last comments are very noble, however they don't have there watches floating around the place and I'm not getting satisfactory answers on its progress of repair.
I did not mean to be unsympathetic to your situation my friend. I would be absolutely livid were I in your situation, as I am not a very patient person. I try to hold myself to a certain standard, and expect no less from those I choose to deal with. I was just expressing my disappointment in the situation as a whole. Try to keep the faith.
Time and money? I’ve spent most of mine on booze and women. The rest I just wasted…
Dwight