Bad experience with Christopher ward watch and it's customer services

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
shaw

Bad experience with Christopher ward watch and it's customer services

Post by shaw »

Hi everyone,
This is my first post.
I've just made a video of what I encountered with Christopher ward customer services,
hope you can all take some time and watch it.
I wish by doing this, somehow Christopher ward will realize the problem, and do something not just for me one customer, but for everyone, and for the future.
[youtube]https://youtu.be/dEXs5-DbL0I[/youtube]
Thegreyman
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 6

Re: Bad experience with Christopher ward watch and it's customer services

Post by Thegreyman »

I take it English isn't your first language hence the monotone auto generated voiceover on the video.

From the email trail you posted it does seem that the CW CS team is quite understaffed and in need of more resource not to mention process improvement. I assume reading the forum, they are aware of this. I also recollect from an account of a previous forum GTG that they confirmed they were looking at CS.

I'd suggest though that despite your frustrations, descending to the level of profanity in your emails isn't the best idea and might be why at least one of your emails ended up in a junk folder. Overall though I can understand your frustration.
Patrick

C60 Pro 300, C60 Sunrise, C63 Sealander Lucerne blue LE, C65 Dartmouth, W11 Amelia (wife), C63 Sealander (son)

Some others + a few on the way
Curious

Post by Curious »

I really can understand your frustration and the customer service you described is definitely unacceptable. However, the tone of your emails is unacceptable as well, in my opinion.

Good luck, hope everything will work out well for you!
shaw

Post by shaw »

Thanks for the reply.
I now realized my language is unacceptable after calming down and rethink awhile, I'll certainly be more careful of what I'm about to say in the future.
albionprs
Guru
Guru
CW-watches: 1
LE-fourb: Yes
Location: West of Ireland with a real turf fire keeping us warm

Post by albionprs »

OMG.

I got the same email sent by Katarina only two days ago.

I'm getting worried now. Have they lost my £1500 watch.
Life is always full of surprises
C60 - 300 Green, C65 Sandhurst; 1962 9ct Omega Auto; Tudor Black Bay GMT; Tag Heuer Monza; Omega Aqua Terra Blue; Rolex Explorer 114270
Essex Paul
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 2

Post by Essex Paul »

Yet another case for Kip to raise with CW.
Getting out of hand now. Was going to book an appointment soon for a visit and purchase of a C65 diver which I was very much looking forward to. But gonna hold off a bit I think until I’m more confident.
C1 Grand Malvern Power Reserve
C65 Trident Diver Blue
Bahnstormer_vRS
CW-watches: 34
LE-three: 1
LE-foura: 1
LE-fourb: 1
LE-six: 1

Post by Bahnstormer_vRS »

Essex Paul wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:12 pm Yet another case for Kip to raise with CW.
Getting out of hand now. Was going to book an appointment soon for a visit and purchase of a C65 diver which I was very much looking forward to. But gonna hold off a bit I think until I’m more confident.
It has already been raised with CW, Paul. :thumbup:

If you look at the timeline on the OP's initial post you will see that it pre-dates my post (in another thread) of yesterday when I advised that Kip had been in contact with Mike France and Chris Ward; to which a response has been received;- Customer Service - Response from CW

Trust this clarifies.

Guy
In small proportions, we just beautie see:
And in short measures, life may perfect bee. - Ben Jonson (1572 – 1637)

Inscription on the Longitude Dial
Hatfield House, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL9 5NB, England
Essex Paul
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 2

Post by Essex Paul »

Essex Paul wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:12 pm Yet another case for Kip to raise with CW.
I know Guy. Am aware of the timeline. :thumbup: Just stating yet another problem and that I’ll be holding off for a bit, that’s all.
C1 Grand Malvern Power Reserve
C65 Trident Diver Blue
Mikkei4
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Post by Mikkei4 »

shaw and albionprs - out of interest would you say that the statement below from Mike France at CW now reflects the situation with your watches?
"... and the team are now up-to-date with all correspondence – and I expect this to be reflected in future forum comments."
shaw

Post by shaw »

Love the spirit of this brand but hate to see there's no action for so long.
Now I just wish it gets sorted ASAP.
albionprs
Guru
Guru

Post by albionprs »

Mikkei4 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:04 pm shaw and albionprs - out of interest would you say that the statement below from Mike France at CW now reflects the situation with your watches?
"... and the team are now up-to-date with all correspondence – and I expect this to be reflected in future forum comments."
No is my reply.
The last reply I received from CW was just a standard crap email. It did not address any questions I raised In my correspondence.

Until I receive a reply from CS dealing me as an individual, I'll hold my judgement.
C60 - 300 Green, C65 Sandhurst; 1962 9ct Omega Auto; Tudor Black Bay GMT; Tag Heuer Monza; Omega Aqua Terra Blue; Rolex Explorer 114270
albionprs
Guru
Guru

Post by albionprs »

Update.

Just recieved the same pitiful email of an excuse this morning as last a Friday.

You can't make this up.
Mikkei4
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Post by Mikkei4 »

So basically when Mike France stated that the team is now up to date with all correspondence it's not so in this case. They have NOT dealt with everybody's individual situation and definitely NOT as they should be doing, i.e treating each person as an individual customer and writing to them personally and not with a pre-formatted templated email that is absolute nonsense.
albionprs
Guru
Guru

Post by albionprs »

Mikkei4 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:22 pm So basically when Mike France stated that the team is now up to date with all correspondence it's not so in this case. They have NOT dealt with everybody's individual situation and definitely NOT as they should be doing, i.e treating each person as an individual customer and writing to them personally and not with a pre-formatted templated email that is absolute nonsense.
I'd say it looks that way.
As I've said before, actions speak louder than words.

I will keep this thread updated .
I think its important that we know the company is treating SC.
shaw

Post by shaw »

Just got an email from Katrina "I have looked into the situation and I believe that the item was shipped back to you over a month ago.
If you have not received the item then please let me know as soon as possible. "

But how's that possible, Scott arranged the DHL to collect my watch on April 26, and she just said the item was shipped back to me over a month ago.???

And also as from Katie's email on may 9,"I do apologise for the delay, you will be receiving an email to book the watch in and be processed as soon as we can."

I think they have definitely lost my watch.