Fifty post milestone

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
strapline
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Fifty post milestone

Post by strapline »

Well, as the title suggests, this post will allow me access to the buying and selling corner of the forum. I have to admit that it has been a corner that I always cast an eye over. Some lovely watches come up for sale at great prices, CW or otherwise. I have also found that the forum is a fountain of info for any watch enthusiasts, concerning all sorts of matters. There seems to be a stalwart of contributors that pop up very frequently; I guess a lot of people only drop in occasionally. By and large, it seems a well-natured place. I will continue to drop in, learn and contribute from time to time. Have a good day y'all.
Does melancholy count as two of your five daily servings?
Thegreyman
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 6

Re: Fifty post milestone

Post by Thegreyman »

Glad your enjoying the forum.

Sales corner - fill yer boots!
Patrick

C60 Pro 300, C60 Sunrise, C63 Sealander Lucerne blue LE, C65 Dartmouth, W11 Amelia (wife), C63 Sealander (son)

Some others + a few on the way
Rooski
Junior
Junior

Post by Rooski »

Congrats. I will get there one day. How do I find the sales corner(just to view)? Someone kindly posted a link before but when I clicked on it said I didn't have enough permission. I thought you only needed 5 post to view it.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

C5 Malvern mk2 auto,C60 trident 600,Seiko Sea Urchin, Oris Junior vintage, Tag Aquaracer (Quartz) and Golana Aqua
barrabclaw

Post by barrabclaw »

Rooski wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:52 pm Congrats. I will get there one day. How do I find the sales corner(just to view)? Someone kindly posted a link before but when I clicked on it said I didn't have enough permission. I thought you only needed 5 post to view it.

You should only need 5 to view it. I was able to after 5 posts by going to the board index. Then just scroll down until you see the sales corner. You'll have to be logged in to see it.
Bahnstormer_vRS
CW-watches: 34
LE-three: 1
LE-foura: 1
LE-fourb: 1
LE-six: 1

Post by Bahnstormer_vRS »

Rooski wrote:Congrats. I will get there one day. How do I find the sales corner(just to view)? Someone kindly posted a link before but when I clicked on it said I didn't have enough permission. I thought you only needed 5 post to view it.

If, once you have tried to take a look, you still can't get access to the Sales Corner to view, please let me know by PM and I'll take a look at it on the Admin side.

Guy

Sent from my Xperia XZ Premium using Tapatalk

In small proportions, we just beautie see:
And in short measures, life may perfect bee. - Ben Jonson (1572 – 1637)

Inscription on the Longitude Dial
Hatfield House, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL9 5NB, England