Fifty post milestone

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
strapline
Junior
Junior

Fifty post milestone

Post by strapline » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:36 pm

Well, as the title suggests, this post will allow me access to the buying and selling corner of the forum. I have to admit that it has been a corner that I always cast an eye over. Some lovely watches come up for sale at great prices, CW or otherwise. I have also found that the forum is a fountain of info for any watch enthusiasts, concerning all sorts of matters. There seems to be a stalwart of contributors that pop up very frequently; I guess a lot of people only drop in occasionally. By and large, it seems a well-natured place. I will continue to drop in, learn and contribute from time to time. Have a good day y'all.
I'm a tool watch kinda guy; bezels and pushers for me. I used to dive, I used to climb mountains. I spend too much time looking at watches.

Thegreyman
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 3

Re: Fifty post milestone

Post by Thegreyman » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:25 pm

Glad your enjoying the forum.

Sales corner - fill yer boots!
Patrick

C11 Makaira Pro, C60 FLE Scooter Blue, W11(wife)

Some others + a few on the way

Rooski
Junior
Junior

Post by Rooski » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:52 pm

Congrats. I will get there one day. How do I find the sales corner(just to view)? Someone kindly posted a link before but when I clicked on it said I didn't have enough permission. I thought you only needed 5 post to view it.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

C5 Malvern mk2 auto,C60 trident 600,Seiko Sea Urchin, Oris Junior vintage, Tag Aquaracer (Quartz) and Golana Aqua

barrabclaw

Post by barrabclaw » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:56 pm

Rooski wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:52 pm
Congrats. I will get there one day. How do I find the sales corner(just to view)? Someone kindly posted a link before but when I clicked on it said I didn't have enough permission. I thought you only needed 5 post to view it.

You should only need 5 to view it. I was able to after 5 posts by going to the board index. Then just scroll down until you see the sales corner. You'll have to be logged in to see it.

Bahnstormer_vRS
CW-watches: 26
LE-two: 1
LE-three: 1
LE-foura: 1
LE-fourb: 1

Post by Bahnstormer_vRS » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:14 pm

Rooski wrote:Congrats. I will get there one day. How do I find the sales corner(just to view)? Someone kindly posted a link before but when I clicked on it said I didn't have enough permission. I thought you only needed 5 post to view it.

If, once you have tried to take a look, you still can't get access to the Sales Corner to view, please let me know by PM and I'll take a look at it on the Admin side.

Guy

Sent from my Xperia XZ Premium using Tapatalk

C2 FLE | C4 |C5A MkI | C5 BOB LE |C6 |C7 MkII Harrier | C7 Auto Chrono |C70 DBR1
C8 MkI |C8 Reg'tor MkII LE |C8 M2.04 LE |C9 FLE |C9 Me109 SPC |C11 Mak Ext
C60 FLE x2 |C60 SH21 x2 | C60 Chrono 300 & P'type |C65 Khaki |C600 |C1000 |C4 & W7 BBMF