LE-three: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes
LE-five: yes
LE-six: yes
LESeven: yes

Regarding import duty

Post by Kip » Sat May 25, 2019 10:13 am

Following up on recent discussion here, and with the permission of mvlow, I am posting the response from CW here.
mvlow wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 5:13 pm
CW head of logistics, Sammy Benson has been working on this issue all week and keeping me updated regularly via email. Based on his feedback from DHL, he is implementing new procedures for international shipping in the future. He has also offered to assist anyone that needs help dealing with any DHL claims resulting from a CW shipment. His direct email address is on the top of the attached email.

Here is his email to me explaining the resolution. I am very impressed with the professionalism and customer service Sammy and Mike France have provided while trying to resolve this issue. Customer Service and logistics can often be a thankless task.

Import duty resoloution.png
Thanks to mvlow for reaching out to CW. Hopefully many import issues will now be avoided.
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

FloridaPhil
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 6

Re: Regarding import duty

Post by FloridaPhil » Sat May 25, 2019 3:54 pm

It's a work in progress. I appreciate the work CW is doing to make international shipping and returns easier for their customers.
WatchChat on Facebook - A relaxed and laid back group of watch enthusiasts chatting about watches and whatever else happens to come up.