Mikkei4
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Re: C60 Trident Elite 1000 (mk3) - thoughts after a week

Post by Mikkei4 » Sat May 11, 2019 9:35 am

WATCHWIZ wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 8:27 am
Is there any give in the movement of the bezel? Does it feel it could be forced (incorrectly) in a clockwise direction? If not that must feel secure.

Could someone upload a video of the bezel movement to try and indicate the sound described perhaps?
Check out the numerous reviews on each model on YouTube - on every one of these the bezel movement is shown and discussed and you can hear the clicks as it moves.

WATCHWIZ
Junior
Junior

Post by WATCHWIZ » Sat May 11, 2019 9:49 am

Mikkei4 wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 9:35 am
WATCHWIZ wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 8:27 am
Is there any give in the movement of the bezel? Does it feel it could be forced (incorrectly) in a clockwise direction? If not that must feel secure.

Could someone upload a video of the bezel movement to try and indicate the sound described perhaps?
Check out the numerous reviews on each model on YouTube - on every one of these the bezel movement is shown and discussed and you can hear the clicks as it moves.
Thanks.

McDaWisel
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 1

Post by McDaWisel » Sun May 12, 2019 10:06 pm

Quick update: With the strap becoming more comfortable over time and moulding more to the shape of the wrist, I actually find that the watch seems lighter! I had the Sinn on again yesterday and switched to the Elite today, much less of that heavy feeling. My guess is that as the seams on the strap stretch out, I went am closing it a hole tighter now, making the watch sit tighter on the skin, giving less of that rocking-heavy feeling...