Page 1 of 3

C65 Quick Release Bracelet.

Posted: Thu May 09, 2019 5:10 pm
by Essex Paul
For anyone that’s interested I’ve just had it confirmed that the new quick release bracelet for the C65 range is coming around the end of July. :clap:

Marvellous.

Re: C65 Quick Release Bracelet.

Posted: Thu May 09, 2019 5:55 pm
by andreasharford
Hopefully will be included with the relaunch of the C65 Vintage, although the stated relaunch is supposedly in June. Nice find!

Re: C65 Quick Release Bracelet.

Posted: Thu May 09, 2019 6:10 pm
by Essex Paul
andreasharford wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 5:55 pm
Hopefully will be included with the relaunch of the C65 Vintage, although the stated relaunch is supposedly in June. Nice find!
Yeah a bummer if you buy the updated vintage then 4 weeks later an upgraded bracelet comes out!!

Re: C65 Quick Release Bracelet.

Posted: Thu May 09, 2019 6:23 pm
by H0rati0
Essex Paul wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 6:10 pm


Yeah a bummer if you buy the updated vintage then 4 weeks later an upgraded bracelet comes out!!
Well, not necessarily as a lot of people never change a bracelet out - only the nutjobs on here! :lol: But I will admit I would prefer to have the updated bracelet myself.

Could you preorder, did you ask?

Re: C65 Quick Release Bracelet.

Posted: Thu May 09, 2019 6:25 pm
by Essex Paul
:silent:
H0rati0 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 6:23 pm
Essex Paul wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 6:10 pm


Yeah a bummer if you buy the updated vintage then 4 weeks later an upgraded bracelet comes out!!
Well, not necessarily as a lot of people never change a bracelet out - only the nutjobs on here! :lol: But I will admit I would prefer to have the updated bracelet myself.

Could you preorder, did you ask?

No I didn’t.
I’m guessing it’ll pop up on the website when you can order.

Re: C65 Quick Release Bracelet.

Posted: Thu May 09, 2019 6:28 pm
by H0rati0
Essex Paul wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 6:25 pm



No I didn’t.
I’m guessing it’ll pop up on the website when you can order.
well, not really an issue ATM. I am still deliberating a C65 GMT but it will be a while before I make any move.

Re: C65 Quick Release Bracelet.

Posted: Thu May 09, 2019 6:36 pm
by Essex Paul
H0rati0 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 6:28 pm
Essex Paul wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 6:25 pm



No I didn’t.
I’m guessing it’ll pop up on the website when you can order.
well, not really an issue ATM. I am still deliberating a C65 GMT but it will be a while before I make any move.

I’m getting either the C65 diver hand-wound or auto, so I’ll wait for the new bracelet. :thumbup:

Re: C65 Quick Release Bracelet.

Posted: Thu May 09, 2019 6:41 pm
by H0rati0
Essex Paul wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 6:36 pm



I’m getting either the C65 diver hand-wound or auto, so I’ll wait for the new bracelet. :thumbup:
Since you are in the know, why would you not? :D

Re: C65 Quick Release Bracelet.

Posted: Thu May 09, 2019 6:43 pm
by Essex Paul
H0rati0 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 6:41 pm
Essex Paul wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 6:36 pm



I’m getting either the C65 diver hand-wound or auto, so I’ll wait for the new bracelet. :thumbup:
Since you are in the know, why would you not? :D
:lol:

Re: C65 Quick Release Bracelet.

Posted: Thu May 09, 2019 7:18 pm
by Jcalder68
Can’t wait for both the new watch, and the quick release strap.
My C65 GMT still gets a lot of wrist time and I am regularly trying to swap from bracelet to leather to NATO, but the bracelet is a bit of a pig to get back on. If the new bracelet is anything as good as the offering on my new Trident M3 then I’ll be one happy bunny!

As for the watch, already saving...

C

Re: C65 Quick Release Bracelet.

Posted: Sat May 11, 2019 7:21 am
by iain
Essex Paul wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 6:10 pm
Yeah a bummer if you buy the updated vintage then 4 weeks later an upgraded bracelet comes out!!
This happened to me with the Mk2. I bought a GMT with the old fold out divers extension, only for the ratchet version to be released a couple of months later. While I was a bit disappointed at the time, I soon forgot about it.

Re: C65 Quick Release Bracelet.

Posted: Sat May 11, 2019 9:53 am
by Essex Paul
iain wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 7:21 am
Essex Paul wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 6:10 pm
Yeah a bummer if you buy the updated vintage then 4 weeks later an upgraded bracelet comes out!!
This happened to me with the Mk2. I bought a GMT with the old fold out divers extension, only for the ratchet version to be released a couple of months later. While I was a bit disappointed at the time, I soon forgot about it.
You can I guess buy the upgraded bracelet in future and swap it out. :thumbup:

Re: C65 Quick Release Bracelet.

Posted: Sat May 11, 2019 10:19 am
by iain
I could Paul, but I’ve long since sold that watch on

Re: C65 Quick Release Bracelet.

Posted: Fri May 17, 2019 7:33 pm
by chinchillasong
Essex Paul wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 5:10 pm
For anyone that’s interested I’ve just had it confirmed that the new quick release bracelet for the C65 range is coming around the end of July. :clap:

Marvellous.
Is that the same bracelet, just with the quick release or will it have a different design?

Re: C65 Quick Release Bracelet.

Posted: Fri May 17, 2019 10:33 pm
by Essex Paul
chinchillasong wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 7:33 pm
Essex Paul wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 5:10 pm
For anyone that’s interested I’ve just had it confirmed that the new quick release bracelet for the C65 range is coming around the end of July. :clap:

Marvellous.
Is that the same bracelet, just with the quick release or will it have a different design?

Don’t know. Must admit I didn’t ask. Hope the design doesn’t change. Don’t like at all the trident mk3 bracelet with the larger middle link
Will email Declan and ask.