What would you like to see next?

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
tubs84
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon May 06, 2019 9:39 pm

Re: What would you like to see next?

Post by tubs84 » Wed May 15, 2019 3:51 pm

I love the bronze colour but not the fact it gets patinated. So I want to see a rose gold C65 Trident SH21. This would give me the look without the rusting :)

Squalus
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:08 am
CW-watches: 5

Re: What would you like to see next?

Post by Squalus » Sun May 19, 2019 9:16 pm

tubs84 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 3:51 pm
I love the bronze colour but not the fact it gets patinated. So I want to see a rose gold C65 Trident SH21. This would give me the look without the rusting :)
I submitted a question for the Manchester GTG that was along this line. Unfortunately, there wasn't enough time for it to be addressed.

I remember another forum member wishing the same when the C65 Trident SH21 was launched. Before that I remember another forum member wondered if the manufacturer could apply a sealant that would prevent the oxidation process occurring. One problem with that is the sealant would eventually wear off.

Kido44
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat May 18, 2019 9:43 pm

Re: What would you like to see next?

Post by Kido44 » Mon May 20, 2019 7:51 pm

I'd like to see a limited edition mk3 trident with the Christopher logo at 12 with the 2 flags logo either above or below. Maybe with no date.
Also maybe a Pepsi bezl version.

Ben_Labe
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:44 pm

Re: What would you like to see next?

Post by Ben_Labe » Tue May 21, 2019 4:06 pm

Still waiting on the perfect (for me) Trident Pro 600: 40mm mk3 case, blue or white wave dial, onion hands, ceramic bezel, new logo at nine with flag logo at 12.
Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro 600
Tissot Heritage Visodate Automatic
Seiko SARB017 "Alpinist"

User avatar
Amor Vincit Omnia
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 19834
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:34 pm
CW-watches: 8
LE-six: Yes
Location: Norfolk, UK

Re: What would you like to see next?

Post by Amor Vincit Omnia » Tue May 21, 2019 7:34 pm

Ben_Labe wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 4:06 pm
Still waiting on the perfect (for me) Trident Pro 600: 40mm mk3 case, blue or white wave dial, onion hands, ceramic bezel, new logo at nine with flag logo at 12.
In the words of 10cc, Ooh, you’ll wait a long time for me!
Steve
The half minute which we daily devote to the winding-up of our watches is an exertion of labour almost insensible; yet, by the aid of a few wheels, its effect is spread over the whole twenty-four hours.
Charles Babbage


@Avo238

Ben_Labe
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:44 pm

Re: What would you like to see next?

Post by Ben_Labe » Tue May 21, 2019 9:43 pm

Amor Vincit Omnia wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 7:34 pm
Ben_Labe wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 4:06 pm
Still waiting on the perfect (for me) Trident Pro 600: 40mm mk3 case, blue or white wave dial, onion hands, ceramic bezel, new logo at nine with flag logo at 12.
In the words of 10cc, Ooh, you’ll wait a long time for me!
Me: [-o<

Them: [-(
Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro 600
Tissot Heritage Visodate Automatic
Seiko SARB017 "Alpinist"

User avatar
watchaholic
Senior Expert
Senior Expert
Posts: 257
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:28 am
CW-watches: 2
Location: NE North Dakota, USA

Re: What would you like to see next?

Post by watchaholic » Wed May 22, 2019 5:05 pm

Ben_Labe wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 4:06 pm
Still waiting on the perfect (for me) Trident Pro 600: 40mm mk3 case, blue or white wave dial, onion hands, ceramic bezel, new logo at nine with flag logo at 12.
How about something no manufacturer has ever done. A whole dept comitted to building a fully customizable watch. Would have to be done at a premium price, but the possibilities are endless. We probably dont want to think of wait times.
Time is fleeting, lunchtime...doubly so

User avatar
Bahnstormer_vRS
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 20242
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:06 pm
CW-watches: 27
LE-two: 1
LE-three: 1
LE-foura: 1
LE-fourb: 1
Location: Hertfordshire, UK

Re: What would you like to see next?

Post by Bahnstormer_vRS » Wed May 22, 2019 5:43 pm

watchaholic wrote: How about something no manufacturer has ever done. A whole dept comitted to building a fully customizable watch. Would have to be done at a premium price, but the possibilities are endless. We probably dont want to think of wait times.
You might come 'Undone' with that concept. :wink:

Guy

Sent from my Xperia XZ Premium using Tapatalk


C2 FLE |C4 |C5A MkI |C5 BOB |C6 |C7 MkI 47AD |C7 MkII Harrier |C7 Auto Chrono |C70 x2
C8 MkI |C8 Reg MkII |C8 M2.04 |C9 FLE |C9 Me109 SPC |C11Mak Ext
C60 FLE x2 |C60 SH21 x2 |C60 Chrono P'type |C60 Elite 1000 |C65 Khaki |C600 x2 |C1000 |C4&W7 BBMF

Mikkei4
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
Posts: 2057
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:20 pm
CW-watches: 0
Location: Berks

Re: What would you like to see next?

Post by Mikkei4 » Wed May 22, 2019 5:45 pm

watchaholic wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 5:05 pm

How about something no manufacturer has ever done. A whole dept comitted to building a fully customizable watch. Would have to be done at a premium price, but the possibilities are endless. We probably dont want to think of wait times.
How about pigs flying - and I have more chance of that than the above. Apologies for being facetious, it's petty I know, childish even but :god: :datz: :kopfwand:

Mikkei4
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
Posts: 2057
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:20 pm
CW-watches: 0
Location: Berks

Re: What would you like to see next?

Post by Mikkei4 » Wed May 22, 2019 5:45 pm

Bahnstormer_vRS wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 5:43 pm
watchaholic wrote: How about something no manufacturer has ever done. A whole dept comitted to building a fully customizable watch. Would have to be done at a premium price, but the possibilities are endless. We probably dont want to think of wait times.
You might come 'Undone' with that concept. :wink:

Guy

Sent from my Xperia XZ Premium using Tapatalk
That's about as close as possible without paying out a fortune.

codeture
Senior
Senior
Posts: 103
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:52 am

Re: What would you like to see next?

Post by codeture » Wed May 22, 2019 5:47 pm

Currently I am really into what Seiko has been doing... put a great decorated dial.
Hopefully, next Malvern / Trident release, we will see in interesting decorated dial.

User avatar
watchaholic
Senior Expert
Senior Expert
Posts: 257
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:28 am
CW-watches: 2
Location: NE North Dakota, USA

Re: What would you like to see next?

Post by watchaholic » Wed May 22, 2019 5:53 pm

Bahnstormer_vRS wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 5:43 pm
watchaholic wrote: How about something no manufacturer has ever done. A whole dept comitted to building a fully customizable watch. Would have to be done at a premium price, but the possibilities are endless. We probably dont want to think of wait times.
You might come 'Undone' with that concept. :wink:

Guy

Sent from my Xperia XZ Premium using Tapatalk
My bad, an edit is in order. A quick check reveals they would not be the first to do customizable watches. Just the first I would take seriously.
Time is fleeting, lunchtime...doubly so

User avatar
TigerChris
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
Posts: 2183
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:51 pm
CW-watches: 3
Location: The right side of the Pennines

Re: What would you like to see next?

Post by TigerChris » Wed May 22, 2019 9:29 pm

watchaholic wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 5:53 pm
Bahnstormer_vRS wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 5:43 pm
watchaholic wrote: How about something no manufacturer has ever done. A whole dept comitted to building a fully customizable watch. Would have to be done at a premium price, but the possibilities are endless. We probably dont want to think of wait times.
You might come 'Undone' with that concept. :wink:

Guy

Sent from my Xperia XZ Premium using Tapatalk
My bad, an edit is in order. A quick check reveals they would not be the first to do customizable watches. Just the first I would take seriously.
I’d take H2O Watches seriously, I’ve been severely tempted on a few occasions in the past.

User avatar
watchaholic
Senior Expert
Senior Expert
Posts: 257
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:28 am
CW-watches: 2
Location: NE North Dakota, USA

Re: What would you like to see next?

Post by watchaholic » Wed May 22, 2019 11:57 pm

Sorry, had not heard of this brand. I need to spend more time online... #-o
Time is fleeting, lunchtime...doubly so

User avatar
watchaholic
Senior Expert
Senior Expert
Posts: 257
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:28 am
CW-watches: 2
Location: NE North Dakota, USA

Re: What would you like to see next?

Post by watchaholic » Thu May 23, 2019 2:58 pm

If anyone is interested, another "customizable" watch. https://www.ablogtowatch.com/bespoke-wa ... ble-bezel/
No comments here about the watch, just saying, it can be done.
Time is fleeting, lunchtime...doubly so

Post Reply