smegwina
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 11

Re: Serial number help

Post by smegwina »

Deployant Dave wrote:
TigerChris wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:09 pm
Deployant Dave wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:08 pm I should imagine if you contact C Ward they'll no doubt hold a cross-referred record of serial numbers, models and customer details to help clear up any concern or confusion?

Had this with a Tissot a few years back and they were able to highlight an ebay scam by looking at their records. Not saying this is definitely a scam of course. Good luck.
CW don't keep a record of serial numbers I don't believe
I'm amazed if that is indeed the case. From an auditing perspective that is unusual unless it is a personal data retention/legal matter. Oh well, hope this all works for the Op.
It is the case, and we are just as astonished as you!!!

Sent from my Redmi Note 6 Pro using Tapatalk

MrNice
Junior
Junior
CW-watches: 1

Post by MrNice »

I purchased my C60 Trident Pro Vintage back in 2015 but didn't notice until 2016 that the serial number written on the warranty card was completly different to the back of the watch. I emailed customer service who did send a new warranty booklet out with the correct serial number on but it was then dated April 2016 (when the new book was issued) and not the original date of purchase of Sept 2015.
So this was a genuine mistake which can happen but was sorted out by customer service swiftly, i just would of liked the original purchase date to be on the new warranty card to match up with my original paperwork.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Andy-Smith
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 15

Post by Andy-Smith »

I received a new C60 Bronze GMT a limited edition of 300 with a warranty card with no serial number written in. CW did send out a new one when I made contact with them.