C65 Trident GMT - Pepsi

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
Retroman

Re: C65 Trident GMT - Pepsi

Post by Retroman »

Beautiful, IMO. But £200 more than a C65 auto? Is that the price differential in the movement?
StrappedUp
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 0

Post by StrappedUp »

^^^ Yep, about that. A quick look at Cousins shows a standard Sellita SW200 @ £195 and the GMT SW330 @ £395.
Ryan
Retroman

Post by Retroman »

Wow, I live and learn. Fair enough. I guess CW’s transparency policy really does hold up. Kudos.
Thegreyman
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 6

Post by Thegreyman »

Mikkei4 wrote:It'd be interesting to see that offered with a coke bezel as an alternative, or maybe there will really be a coke bezelled Trident MkIII.
My recollection is that it is complex and expensive to produce a two tone ceramic bezel, and none spring to mind other than Rolex latest GMT models. Aluminium of course much easier hence we have got the C65 Pepsi but I can’t see CW doing a ceramic C60 Pepsi. A coke C65 would be a good option I agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Patrick

C60 Pro 300, C60 Sunrise, C63 Sealander Lucerne blue LE, C65 Dartmouth, W11 Amelia (wife), C63 Sealander (son)

Some others + a few on the way
Mikkei4
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Post by Mikkei4 »

Thegreyman wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:02 pm
Mikkei4 wrote:It'd be interesting to see that offered with a coke bezel as an alternative, or maybe there will really be a coke bezelled Trident MkIII.
My recollection is that it is complex and expensive to produce a two tone ceramic bezel, and none spring to mind other than Rolex latest GMT models. Aluminium of course much easier hence we have got the C65 Pepsi but I can’t see CW doing a ceramic C60 Pepsi. A coke C65 would be a good option I agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, good point Patrick re. the ceramic 2 tone bezel. Slipped my mind that C60s are ceramic :oops: