C60 Trident Mk3 - pictures..!

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
MadG
Senior
Senior

Re: C60 Trident Mk3 - pictures..!

Post by MadG »

:D I bet there will be now even more frenzy in the next stock clearance sale for the mk2 tridents
Jcalder68
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 6

Post by Jcalder68 »

I’d dearly love to see some images.
Unfortunately I’m not a member of either FaceSnap or InstaBook so missed the cerfuffle that must have happened earlier.
This is definitely on my radar and I’m already setting funds aside for the launch date. 40mm size, here I come!

Anyone got an idea on its total thickness/depth and the colour options that might be available?

C
CW Watches - Malvern, Dartmouth, Lympstone, Sandhurst, Elite 1000, c60 300 Quartz.
Recently started hand making most of the leather straps you’ll see on my watches, happy to consider bespoke order for forum members.
Essex Paul
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 2

Post by Essex Paul »

I caught a glimpse and the hands do look a little strange. Perhaps better photos and in real life they’ll look better.
Good decision to make a 40 mmm version. That’ll be popular.

And as already said, no such thing as bad publicity.
Very cute PR by CW. :thumbup:
C1 Grand Malvern Power Reserve
C65 Trident Diver Blue
andreasharford
CW-watches: 0

Post by andreasharford »

nordwulf wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:55 pm Not sure if posting a link is frowned upon or will get me banned so I'll PM you the link just to be sure. ;)
Would you mind shooting me a PM as well with the images? Usually not fussy about design choices so I’d like to see if the hands are as bad as people are making them out to be.
neil8fletcher3
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 2

Post by neil8fletcher3 »

Could someone pm me a link or the pictures?

Thanks all
Neil
TigerChris
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 1

Post by TigerChris »

andreasharford wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:51 pm
nordwulf wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:55 pm Not sure if posting a link is frowned upon or will get me banned so I'll PM you the link just to be sure. ;)
Would you mind shooting me a PM as well with the images? Usually not fussy about design choices so I’d like to see if the hands are as bad as people are making them out to be.
So, you've joined the forum, not said hi, not introduced yourself and your first post is asking for a PM from someone? Priceless!
Tally
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 4

Post by Tally »

what-time-is-it wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:46 pm Image
first impression has me wanting one of these more
Attachments
en_img_lineup_comp01_pc.png
Sent from my Etch-A-Sketch
Ranger
Guru
Guru
CW-watches: 19

Post by Ranger »

TigerChris wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:01 pm
So, you've joined the forum, not said hi, not introduced yourself and your first post is asking for a PM from someone? Priceless!
You've been asking for the pics too, so are you just upset that he didn't say "Hi"..."Priceless" :lol:
Gettin' A Whole Lot Older Every Day...
TigerChris
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by TigerChris »

Ranger wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:18 pm

You've been asking for the pics too, so are you just upset that he didn't say "Hi"..."Priceless" :lol:
In my first post was it?? No, I asked someone that I have had dialogue with several times in the past. Totally different sweetheart
TPS10
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 7

Post by TPS10 »

I have to say I briefly saw the images posted on here this morning and my first reaction was it looked a photoshopped or fake image! I was looking at it on my phone, so small picture, but it just didn’t look real, but presumably it was?
andreasharford
CW-watches: 0

Post by andreasharford »

Woah, I meant no offence to anyone, the other forums I tend to use aren’t tight knit communities so I’d never have expected to have to ‘introduce’ myself, but in any case I only joined up for the purpose of requesting the photos - I’m usually a lurker due to me being fairly new to the luxury watch scene.

I see what people mean when they say the watch community can be unforgiving. I’m sure a harsh and condescending welcome is just what people want when entering a new and daunting community.

Many thanks for the PM Nordwulf (: (don’t know how to tag people on mobile hehe). I’d probably have to see one in the showroom physically before I can make any judgement. The crown looks slightly different if I’m not mistaken, I quite like it!
AdDaMan
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 11

Post by AdDaMan »

For you guys that are moaning about the design, (yes i agree it is quite bland, although i quite like the hands) have you seen the coke bezel GMT?!?
Holy hell.....i am getting one. Its a beauty imo.

Edit...Providing that the image i have seen is the final article and not a test design etc
Rice and Gravy
Expert
Expert

Post by Rice and Gravy »

AdDaMan wrote:For you guys that are moaning about the design, (yes i agree it is quite bland, although i quite like the hands) have you seen the coke bezel GMT?!?
Holy hell.....i am getting one. Its a beauty imo.

Edit...Providing that the image i have seen is the final article and not a test design etc
Anxiously awaiting a pm from AdDaMan... Image
Omega SMP 2254.50
Omega Aqua Terra 8900 Blue
Christopher Ward C60 Trident 300 White
Hamilton Jazzmaster Day/Date
Casio G-Shock GWM5610-1
oneofmany

Post by oneofmany »

Thank you nordwulf!!

AdDaMan, you should share those pictures with nordwulf 😉
Thegreyman
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 6

Post by Thegreyman »

Observation re some of the comments about the boring straight minute hand, a number of very popular divers have come with a fairly unremarkable handset. The Trident does have an interesting hour hand too.
IMG_0692.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Patrick

C60 Pro 300, C60 Sunrise, C63 Sealander Lucerne blue LE, C65 Dartmouth, W11 Amelia (wife), C63 Sealander (son)

Some others + a few on the way