timor54 wrote: ↑
Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:57 am
C65 Chronograph anybody? (Hot off instagram)
But will the Chrono sub-dials be side by side at 3 and 9 with a separate date window at 6 which means the Christopher Ward will be moved to 12o'clock
will it have 3sub-dials at 3, 6 and 9 with the date window in the 6o'clock sub-dial so the Christopher Ward moves to 12o'clock.
will it have the sub-dials at 12 and 6 with the date window in the 6o'clock sub-dial so the Christopher Ward stays at 9o'clock?
I'm hoping for either of the first 2 options as in my post on 10th December in the CW Design Suggestions............
"A C65 SS 3 sub-dial Chrono with blue dial and bezel please, based on Frank's design.
- Change the colour of the hands and hour markers to white non-vintage
- the 3 sub-dials to be at 3, 6 and 9 allowing the omission of the logo at 9
- alternatively 2 sub-dials at 3 and 9 but not slightly above as on the recent C7 Motorsport range and a date window at 6
- retain the imprinted flag logo at 12
- remove any WR wording from the dial and have it on the back plate
- hand wound if necessary to keep the thickness low
- or auto if it can be done at around 13/13.5mm thick
If that was for sale anywhere between £1500-£2500 depending upon the movement used it'd be a bargain when compared to similar styled watches from the big brands, e.g. the Omega Speedmaster 3188.8.131.52.03.001 or 304.33.44."
@gaf1958 said that "All could be managed by using an ETA 2894; my Bell & Ross chrono comes in at just over 13mm complete with box sapphire crystal. Mines a 2 register, but I’m sure they’re also available as a 3 register at 3,6,9..."