New C60 Trident Acan COSC LE (250 Pieces)

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
Jcalder68
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 6

Re: New C60 Trident Acan COSC LE (250 Pieces)

Post by Jcalder68 »

Looks beautiful, some great pictures there!
The black / deep blue colour scheem is fantastic, especially with the pop of orange on the second hand and hour markers.
If these (or the new Trident with this colour scheme?) ever come out in 38/40mm sizes I’d be there in a heartbeat...

C
CW Watches - Malvern, Dartmouth, Lympstone, Sandhurst, Elite 1000, c60 300 Quartz.
Recently started hand making most of the leather straps you’ll see on my watches, happy to consider bespoke order for forum members.
TigerChris
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 1

Post by TigerChris »

Its definitely one of the nicest looking Tridents out there. I toyed with the idea for a while of buying one of those, but the colour scheme was just too similar to my Oris Staghorn so I passed. It came out a few weeks too late for me to be honest as I was flicking between the Staghorn and Source of Life Oris at the time. If the Acan had come out a few weeks earlier I would have had the Source of Life Oris to then justify the Acan. I wouldn't have thought the Acan will be available on the second hand market too often, its a stunning looking piece and, I would suggest, most people who purchased will keep.
Mikkei4
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Post by Mikkei4 »

Korkki wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:16 pm
Renton wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:18 am
Come on Korkki, how about this bezel :wink: :
Here you go :wave:

That I would've bought.
Mikkei4
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Post by Mikkei4 »

Sirev wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:57 am Absolutely stunning watch, bought mine on the day of release, could not resist. CW seriously got the design right on this model, the best C60 so far imho. Contacting CW to ask for a specific number was a breeze apart and I had my 007 numbered watch within a couple of days :D
Congratulations on your purchase and picking up a superb serial number. Brilliant.
watchaholic
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 4

Post by watchaholic »

I ordered this at the last minute, after finding out a car repair was coming in UNDER budget if you can believe that. Found out 3 days later they oversold on the website, so I ended up with a refund☹ Any buyers remorse out there? I'm completely smitten with this beauty.
Time and money? I’ve spent most of mine on booze and women. The rest I just wasted…
Dwight
Clach77
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 24
LE-one: yes
LE-two: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes

Post by Clach77 »

watchaholic wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:37 am I ordered this at the last minute, after finding out a car repair was coming in UNDER budget if you can believe that. Found out 3 days later they oversold on the website, so I ended up with a refund☹ Any buyers remorse out there? I'm completely smitten with this beauty.
There is one on eBay just now.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/392239580370 ... noapp=true

I know nothing of their seller, but i thought I’d give you a heads up.
Trying not to buy any more watches...
watchaholic
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 4

Post by watchaholic »

Thanks for the response...I did see this earlier today but am hesitating due to the lack of history on the seller and he is on the other side of the world. Although his pricing is not bad considering the package includes the bracelet. Should be safe between paypal and ebay. Seller says he bought in Oct. I did not know this model was even out then. My bad for being late to the party. Just rambling now.😁trying to decide, thanks again.
Time and money? I’ve spent most of mine on booze and women. The rest I just wasted…
Dwight