C65 Trident GMT now on the CW website

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
DavidA

Re: C65 Trident GMT now on the CW website

Post by DavidA »

Ryan thanks that seems to have fixed it I will leave it and see how it performs. Beautiful watch in a retro sort of way. Now up to 5 CW watches. A C15, C8, C11, C60 and C65.
StrappedUp
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 0

Post by StrappedUp »

Great news. Wasn't a "fix" as such, but easier to identify whether there was an alignment issue or not. Glad you're all sorted though!
Ryan
StrappedUp
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller

Post by StrappedUp »

One thing I've noticed on the CW site and I'm not sure whether it has been mentioned before, but CW appears to have now moved over to the Sellita SW330 GMT movement for the blue and Pepsi C65s. Black still shows ETA at present, guess that'll change after stock is exhausted.
Ryan
Bahnstormer_vRS
CW-watches: 34
LE-three: 1
LE-foura: 1
LE-fourb: 1
LE-six: 1

Post by Bahnstormer_vRS »

StrappedUp wrote:One thing I've noticed on the CW site and I'm not sure whether it has been mentioned before, but CW appears to have now moved over to the Sellita SW330 GMT movement for the blue and Pepsi C65s. Black still shows ETA at present, guess that'll change after stock is exhausted.
Not noticed and thanks for mentioning it.

It would appear the progressive change to Sellita movements is continuing.

Guy

Sent from my Xperia XZ Premium using Tapatalk

In small proportions, we just beautie see:
And in short measures, life may perfect bee. - Ben Jonson (1572 – 1637)

Inscription on the Longitude Dial
Hatfield House, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL9 5NB, England
Mikkei4
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by Mikkei4 »

At the moment none of the C65 range can be ordered on the bracelet. No stock left of the bracelet?
Clach77
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 24
LE-one: yes
LE-two: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes

Post by Clach77 »

Mikkei4 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:43 am At the moment none of the C65 range can be ordered on the bracelet. No stock left of the bracelet?
I wondering if they are phasing our the current one to bring in the new quick release bracelet?
Trying not to buy any more watches...
Jcalder68
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 6

Post by Jcalder68 »

I’m itching to try this promised quick-release bracelet.

I do like my watches on their bracelet, especially in summer and for more formal occasions, but I am a total strap junkie and regularly swap them onto leathers, NATOs and whatever else I have in my strap drawer almost on a daily basis. The bolt action, quick-release spring bars in the CW leather straps are a joy to me so I’m hoping the bracelet variety will be equally easy to use.

C
CW Watches - Malvern, Dartmouth, Lympstone, Sandhurst, Elite 1000, c60 300 Quartz.
Recently started hand making most of the leather straps you’ll see on my watches, happy to consider bespoke order for forum members.
TigerChris
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 1

Post by TigerChris »

Clach77 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:08 pm
Mikkei4 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:43 am At the moment none of the C65 range can be ordered on the bracelet. No stock left of the bracelet?
I wondering if they are phasing our the current one to bring in the new quick release bracelet?
Are they bringing the quick release bracelet to the C65 initially though? Or is it going to be C60 Trident MKIII only for starters?
Clach77
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 24
LE-one: yes
LE-two: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes

Post by Clach77 »

TigerChris wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:08 pm
Clach77 wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:08 pm
Are they bringing the quick release bracelet to the C65 initially though? Or is it going to be C60 Trident MKIII only for starters?
I don’t know, but when I saw a new bracelet it was sitting next to a C65. I just assumed that I was looking at a C65 bracelet. :D
Trying not to buy any more watches...