Clearance section

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
r-macus
Senior
Senior
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:04 pm
CW-watches: 1

Re: Clearance section

Post by r-macus » Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:13 am

Newly added bronze, blue and black c60's yesterday. A few have gone already . Current £100 off promotion atm, personally i'm waiting in hope of the c60 apex
STOC : Seiko sarb033 / Seiko srp775 / Christopher ward c60 trident pro vintage / Zelos swordfish / Certina ds podium / Yema 011-ba / Luminox seaturtle 0301 

User avatar
TigerChris
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
Posts: 1302
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:51 pm
CW-watches: 3
Location: The right side of the Pennines

Re: Clearance section

Post by TigerChris » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:38 pm

r-macus wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:13 am
Current £100 off promotion atm, personally i'm waiting in hope of the c60 apex
What £100 off promotion? The voucher codes expired on 31st October. I don't know whether you mean a C60 Acan or a C7 Apex, but I reckon you'll have a long wait for either of those to be in Clearance - both newly released LE's.

User avatar
scooter
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
Posts: 13464
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:14 pm
CW-watches: 1
LE-two: yes
LE-foura: yes
Location: UK

Re: Clearance section

Post by scooter » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:50 pm

100XMAS18.

£100 off when spending £500 +.

Voucher valid until 24 December.

scooter
#1 scooter blue 2012 FLE (50 made)

User avatar
TigerChris
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
Posts: 1302
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:51 pm
CW-watches: 3
Location: The right side of the Pennines

Re: Clearance section

Post by TigerChris » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:52 pm

scooter wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:50 pm
100XMAS18.

£100 off when spending £500 +.

Voucher valid until 24 December.

scooter
Cheers Scooter! :thumbup:

User avatar
scooter
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
Posts: 13464
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:14 pm
CW-watches: 1
LE-two: yes
LE-foura: yes
Location: UK

Re: Clearance section

Post by scooter » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:54 pm

Most welcome Chris.

scooter
#1 scooter blue 2012 FLE (50 made)

r-macus
Senior
Senior
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:04 pm
CW-watches: 1

Re: Clearance section

Post by r-macus » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:36 pm

TigerChris wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:38 pm
r-macus wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:13 am
Current £100 off promotion atm, personally i'm waiting in hope of the c60 apex
What £100 off promotion? The voucher codes expired on 31st October. I don't know whether you mean a C60 Acan or a C7 Apex, but I reckon you'll have a long wait for either of those to be in Clearance - both newly released LE's.
sorry i should have typed it saying. 'In hope of seeing , liking and getting a c60 apex'
STOC : Seiko sarb033 / Seiko srp775 / Christopher ward c60 trident pro vintage / Zelos swordfish / Certina ds podium / Yema 011-ba / Luminox seaturtle 0301 

User avatar
TigerChris
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
Posts: 1302
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:51 pm
CW-watches: 3
Location: The right side of the Pennines

Re: Clearance section

Post by TigerChris » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:46 pm

r-macus wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:36 pm
TigerChris wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:38 pm
r-macus wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:13 am
Current £100 off promotion atm, personally i'm waiting in hope of the c60 apex
What £100 off promotion? The voucher codes expired on 31st October. I don't know whether you mean a C60 Acan or a C7 Apex, but I reckon you'll have a long wait for either of those to be in Clearance - both newly released LE's.
sorry i should have typed it saying. 'In hope of seeing , liking and getting a c60 apex'
But the C60 Apex doesn't exist?

User avatar
johnnysharp2
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
Posts: 606
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:20 pm
CW-watches: 5
Location: Lancashire UK

Re: Clearance section

Post by johnnysharp2 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:07 pm

I got the discount voucher through the post today, same as mentioned by Scooter.
Johnny

User avatar
Clach77
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
Posts: 1641
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:40 am
CW-watches: 24
LE-one: yes
LE-two: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes
Location: Wasting time on here.

Re: Clearance section

Post by Clach77 » Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:02 pm

TigerChris wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:46 pm
r-macus wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:36 pm
TigerChris wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:38 pm


What £100 off promotion? The voucher codes expired on 31st October. I don't know whether you mean a C60 Acan or a C7 Apex, but I reckon you'll have a long wait for either of those to be in Clearance - both newly released LE's.
sorry i should have typed it saying. 'In hope of seeing , liking and getting a c60 apex'
But the C60 Apex doesn't exist?
Not yet it doesn’t. It’s a watch I’m also looking forward to seeing. :thumbup:
Trying not to buy any more watches...

User avatar
josbrownlie
Senior Expert
Senior Expert
Posts: 254
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:19 pm
CW-watches: 7
Location: Shropshire
Contact:

Re: Clearance section

Post by josbrownlie » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:30 pm

Who got the blue c60 then?
Festina (can't remember), Casio Edifice Wave Ceptor, Garmin 235, Breitling B-1, CWL C9 Big Day Date x2, C60 Trident 300, C9 Jumping Hour Mk III, C9 Moonphase, C60 Trident Pro 600 x2, Steinhart Ocean 1

User avatar
Thegreyman
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
Posts: 6510
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 3:45 pm
CW-watches: 4
Location: Edinburgh

Re: Clearance section

Post by Thegreyman » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:21 pm

josbrownlie wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:30 pm
Who got the blue c60 then?
The forum only accounts for c. 2% of CW sales, so on that basis likely to be a "randomer" :)
Patrick

C11 Makaira Pro, C60 FLE Scooter Blue, C60 Kingfisher LE, W11(wife)

Some others + a few on the way

User avatar
Clach77
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
Posts: 1641
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:40 am
CW-watches: 24
LE-one: yes
LE-two: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes
Location: Wasting time on here.

Re: Clearance section

Post by Clach77 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:34 pm

A couple of C60s have now appeared in the nearly new section. Black, on strap or bracelet, and a blue C60.
Trying not to buy any more watches...

User avatar
what-time-is-it
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
Posts: 2160
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:53 am
CW-watches: 2

Re: Clearance section

Post by what-time-is-it » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:40 pm

They were on last night, a Trident Blue on leather is the only one that's gone since. It seems they are drip feeding these, letting them sell out and then add a few more a few days later.
Current collection incl Alpina, Bulova, Casio, Christopher Ward, Citizen, Orient, Oris, Raymond Weil, Rolex, Seiko, & Tag. Several for sale in sales corner!

Chris

User avatar
josbrownlie
Senior Expert
Senior Expert
Posts: 254
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:19 pm
CW-watches: 7
Location: Shropshire
Contact:

Re: Clearance section

Post by josbrownlie » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:12 pm

Discount code doesn't work on 30% off nor NN
Festina (can't remember), Casio Edifice Wave Ceptor, Garmin 235, Breitling B-1, CWL C9 Big Day Date x2, C60 Trident 300, C9 Jumping Hour Mk III, C9 Moonphase, C60 Trident Pro 600 x2, Steinhart Ocean 1

Danbailey007
Senior
Senior
Posts: 77
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:45 pm

Re: Clearance section

Post by Danbailey007 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:45 pm

Looks like a few more additions added, C60 chronographs and C65 divers.
Dan

CW C65 TVB | Citizen Eco-Drive | multiple Fossil watches

Post Reply