Flash sale Thursday 12pm

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
nige
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 1

Re: Flash sale Thursday 12pm

Post by nige »

scalberto wrote:I did buy a C60 300 Orange Bezel in the NN sale as i was looking for a quartz for convenice/work. However i had a quick look at a youtube video of one. The time on his watch is 19:45ish. Which then just highlights the big empty space at the 12 o'clock position where a logo should be. Never really thought i had an issue with logo placement till then. Anyway i have now cancelled my order as i think it will irritate me. I have also now noticed how nicely the time 10:08 covers the empty space on the watches on their website. Im not knocking the brand i still own 2 CW watches after having a clear out a while back.
I ordered an Orange Trident myself. Tbh, the fact that there's only one line of text by 6 o'clock bothers me more than the logo placement. But I'm sure I can live with it. And besides, I always wanted to get the C.Ward Planet Ocean :thumbup:
Tudor Black Bay 36, Wenger Field
Thermexman
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 4

Post by Thermexman »

albionprs wrote:Same old same old. Hoping for a motor sport option. Might just use me voucher if I can find it.
You don't need to find your voucher, here's the codes: 50XMAS17 & 100XMAS17. You're welcome. :thumbup:
Steve.
PhilipJI
Junior
Junior

Post by PhilipJI »

I took a look at the Flash sale, was tempted by the 38mm C60 Trident Pro 600 Black/Red on a leather strap. But as its so similar in looks to my C60 Trident 300 Black/Red which I have on a rubber strap, I didn't go for it. I'm sure even if I changed my mind now its far to late now.
Trimadjules
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 3

Post by Trimadjules »

C60 300 red bezel for me :D
Benjamin Franklin
Dost thou love life? Then do not squander time, for that is the stuff life is made of.

Omega Speedmaster
CW C60 Trident 600 Pro
CW C5 Malvern square
CW C3 MALVERN CHRONOGRAPH MKII
G-Shock world time
garsy69
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 2

Post by garsy69 »

The Pro 600 COSC are worth every penny!!!!
Currently gets more wrist time than my AT - although I'm wearing that as I type...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
C60 Trident COSC Red bezel Sold
C30 COSC LE 409/500
C9 5DA COSC 40mm White - in Sales Corner
C8 Pilot Mk1 - SOLD
Omega Aqua Terra Co-Axial COSC
Seiko 5 SNZG15K1
Casio G Shock MTG-1500B
Dan Henry 1970 Sold
Hamilton Khaki Automatic H70535131
Bahnstormer_vRS
CW-watches: 34
LE-three: 1
LE-foura: 1
LE-fourb: 1
LE-six: 1

Post by Bahnstormer_vRS »

Only just been able to take a look.

One watch interests me; the C8 Regulator LE. Ah, wait a moment; I've got one already. :oops:

Apart from that I'm currently on a watch buying moratorium anyway. :(

Guy
In small proportions, we just beautie see:
And in short measures, life may perfect bee. - Ben Jonson (1572 – 1637)

Inscription on the Longitude Dial
Hatfield House, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL9 5NB, England
EddieTheBeast
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Post by EddieTheBeast »

I’ll wait to see what’s in the Xmas sale - I’d rather buy new CW watches at 50% off! :mrgreen:
Dean
what-time-is-it
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller

Post by what-time-is-it »

Many on here have benefited and bagged a bargain or two from a CW 50% sale, so although a nearly new sale at 30% is a saving and the timing is welcome, it's difficult to justify when you know in less than a month a new one might be available with a further 20% off!

I say might, as their is no guarantee a 50% sale will happen after xmas, but i'd say still a good chance of it happening nonetheless.
Current collection incl Citizen, G-Shock, Rolex, Seiko, Sinn & Tag.

Chris
golfjunky
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by golfjunky »

I thought the 50% sales were only for old logo stuff.
Current collection = Omega Seamaster 2225.80.00, Omega Speedmaster 'Moonphase' 3576.50.00, Breitling Aerospace Evo, Vintage Azur, Vintage Seiko Sprtsman, Grand Seiko SBGX059, Omega SMP NTTD 210.92.42.20.01.001, Casioak Milkyway, Casioak Tiffany Sky.
what-time-is-it
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller

Post by what-time-is-it »

Recently end of lines and old logo.
I didn't witness the December 2015 sale, but I'm sure I read that someone picked up a Trident at the time with 50% off and that was prior to the logo changing.
Current collection incl Citizen, G-Shock, Rolex, Seiko, Sinn & Tag.

Chris
golfjunky
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by golfjunky »

I bought a Black/Blue trident at -50%. cant remember when but i think it was because it was a bad seller and they ended the line on that one.
edit. that was when tridents were £660.
Current collection = Omega Seamaster 2225.80.00, Omega Speedmaster 'Moonphase' 3576.50.00, Breitling Aerospace Evo, Vintage Azur, Vintage Seiko Sprtsman, Grand Seiko SBGX059, Omega SMP NTTD 210.92.42.20.01.001, Casioak Milkyway, Casioak Tiffany Sky.
FloridaPhil
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 5

Post by FloridaPhil »

golfjunky wrote:I bought a Black/Blue trident at -50%. cant remember when but i think it was because it was a bad seller and they ended the line on that one.
My old logo blue/blue was 50% off last year and my Trident GMT was sub $500 just a couple of months ago. How those were bargains!
WatchChat on Facebook
The friendliest watch group on Facebook chatting about our watch passion and whatever else happens to come up.
Caller
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 2

Post by Caller »

what-time-is-it wrote:I didn't witness the December 2015 sale, but I'm sure I read that someone picked up a Trident at the time with 50% off and that was prior to the logo changing.
They had an extended sale at the back end of 2015 and heading up to Christmas, where as far as I can recollect, all watches were available at 25% off, which was great for me, as with no VAT and free international shipping thrown in, I paid £374 for what was then a £599 Vintage Trident. It was a watch I wanted but not at the full price.
'Tis me
PaulJS
Forumgod
Forumgod
CW-watches: 6

Post by PaulJS »

golfjunky wrote:I bought a Black/Blue trident at -50%. cant remember when but i think it was because it was a bad seller and they ended the line on that one.
I too bought a Black / Blue 43/42mm Trident at 50% off: paid £299 on leather.

This kind of bargain is a double edged sword - fantastic VFM but then very hard to contemplate ever again paying more than 50%!

Hence I haven't.

Paul
The older I get the better I used to be

Trident Pro White / Blue
C4
Omega Speedmaster II LE
Omega Speedmaster II original-ish
Trident Pro Black/Blue
C70 VW4
C65 LE
C7 MK 1
Scurfa Diver One

Steinhart Ocean One 39
PhilipJI
Junior
Junior

Post by PhilipJI »

what-time-is-it wrote:Many on here have benefited and bagged a bargain or two from a CW 50% sale, so although a nearly new sale at 30% is a saving and the timing is welcome, it's difficult to justify when you know in less than a month a new one might be available with a further 20% off!

I say might, as their is no guarantee a 50% sale will happen after xmas, but i'd say still a good chance of it happening nonetheless.
I'm new to CW watches and therefore this forum. Do CW have a lot of sales on new watches throughout the year?