LE-three: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes
LE-five: yes
LE-six: yes
LESeven: yes

Mr. Christopher Ward

Post by Kip »

FYI !! Recently wrote to CW with several querys, one being custom order watches. Iam again amazed at how prompt he was with his response. Although I didn't get the answers I was hoping for, he was forthright in his response and never once talked down to me as a consumer and loyal customer. This man has the right idea of how to run his business and is so accessable it is almost scary.
He did make mention of a 44mm auto pilots watch he was working on for next year. Sounds like a good one to me. I still think it would be a good idea to be able to do some special orders, ala 121time at some point in his future. What does anybody else think about that.
BTW, I have ordered the C4 red and hope to have it by the end of the week. This will be CW #3 and the Forum edition will be #4.
Can't say enough good thigs about CW so far. A Good man/company to deal with and a great value product. Keep up the great work Chris.
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.
El Tiempo
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 0

Re: Mr. Christopher Ward

Post by El Tiempo »

Kip, thanks for posting. The 121time concept is certainly interesting. Just not part of CW's vision. But it's not like he doesn't offer options. After much discussion here about straps and such, CW came through and started offering a number of strap options.

Glad to hear the big pilot is still moving forward. I can't wait to see some early designs.

El Tiempo
President
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 4

Post by President »

Considering they're assembled in the magnificent U.K.*, I don't see why a 121Time style idea would be too hard.

*Patriotism swept over me, sorry.
peterh
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 7

Post by peterh »

<Off-topic>
Being a certified Anglophile, "magnificent" is not a word that I would associate with the UK. I would think more in terms of "endearing" or "charming".
</Off-topic>
:mg:

I can see why 121Time's idea is not Chris's cup of tea.
Man with one watch, always know time. Man with many watches, never sure.
(unidentified Chinese philosopher)