C60 600 GMT Green Bezel

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
gethy

C60 600 GMT Green Bezel

Post by gethy »

Hi All,

Long time lurker and looking for advice;

I am considering the C60 Trident GMT 600 - 38mm - (C60-38-GMT-SKVT2-GMT-SKVT2) which is at half price at the moment and looks amazing value.

I love the green bezel but I am after a watch for all occasions; I was wondering what peoples thoughts are on this watch for when wearing with a suit? Does the green go etc...

Thanks in advance
Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator
CW-watches: 150
LE-one: yes
LE-two: yes
LE-three: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes
LE-five: yes
LE-six: yes
LESeven: yes

Re: C60 600 GMT Green Bezel

Post by Kip »

The tan strap is a very good look and will be quite versatile.
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.
tikkathree
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 1

Post by tikkathree »

gethy wrote:Hi All,

I am considering the C60 Trident GMT 600 - 38mm - (C60-38-GMT-SKVT2-GMT-SKVT2) which is at half price at the moment and looks amazing value.

I love the green bezel but I am after a watch for all occasions; I was wondering what peoples thoughts are on this watch for when wearing with a suit? Does the green go etc...

Thanks in advance
Stop lurking, get buying.

You've already missed the same dial colours in non-GMT format. That's where my money went. Don't miss this one!

With a suit? Undoubtedly. I have black dial orange bezel, black dial black bezel and, when it arrives black dial green bezel. I fancy the colour and style of strap will be the "Eww" factor with a suit. I can't get a leather nato under my suit cuff but that nice dark brown? Lovely. Unless you're into lurid colour suits of course;-)
C60 MKI, MKII, MKIII: "some",
C6 & C60 Kingfishers,
C600 Tritechs,
C63 "some",
C65 "some",
C4, C40, C8, C9, C3, C5, C20 & 23FLE
Some other brands
Molan
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 6

Post by Molan »

Kip wrote:The tan strap is a very good look and will be quite versatile.
I really like the look of the green/black & tan - only thing putting me off is that mostly wear black t-shirts at work and think a black strap might work better ;)
About 6 Christopher Wards, Omega, Tudor, Halios, Breitling, Bremont, Rado, TAG Heuer, Nomos, Hamilton, Sternglas
gethy

Post by gethy »

tikkathree wrote:
gethy wrote:Hi All,

Thanks in advance
Stop lurking, get buying.

You've already missed the same dial colours in non-GMT format. That's where my money went. Don't miss this one!

With a suit? Undoubtedly. I have black dial orange bezel, black dial black bezel and, when it arrives black dial green bezel. I fancy the colour and style of strap will be the "Eww" factor with a suit. I can't get a leather nato under my suit cuff but that nice dark brown? Lovely. Unless you're into lurid colour suits of course;-)
Ha ha,

I do love the green bezel; this is the watch to finally convince me to buy... so much so that I have just pre ordered my very first CW watch… Yay!

Roll on mid March….
Arbor22
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by Arbor22 »

The green Is much nicer in reality, as has been said before the pictures don't do these watches justice. Certainly smart enough for a suit, although they tend to catch the shirt cuff do to their size.
BCC
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 0

Post by BCC »

The green bezel is very nice! I purchased the Trident 300 green bezel/black dial... Just awaiting it's shipment. The 300's colour looks different being that it's not ceramic, but nice none the less.

Congrats!
Crocs477
Senior
Senior

Post by Crocs477 »

Argh i have been watching the same watch on clearance....just haven't pulled the trigger......just.....yet
Viognier
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 5

Post by Viognier »

^ they disappear quickly......just some veteran advice. Plus you have the 60:60 guarantee.
Small collection of timepieces that I enjoy
Jon_Birch
Senior
Senior

Post by Jon_Birch »

I've just ordered this watch, and I can't wait for it to arrive. I've been looking at the green bezel variants for months and when I found they were no longer in normal sale, I was gutted. I would have preferred 43mm on a bracelet but I do love the brown strap too, and my current daily beater is 38mm so should be fine.

Regarding the look with a suit.. I wear a navy suit and a white shirt with dark green tie so it will be perfect for me.

How early in Mid-March can we expect them to arrive?!
C.Ward C60 Trident GMT 600
Autodromo Veloce Stainless Steel
Orient Black MAKO - CEM65001B
ataripower
Senior
Senior

Post by ataripower »

Mine was quoted as mid-March and it arrived 2 days ago! You never know
Jon_Birch
Senior
Senior

Post by Jon_Birch »

ataripower wrote:Mine was quoted as mid-March and it arrived 2 days ago! You never know
Fingers crossed for a quick delivery then... :D
C.Ward C60 Trident GMT 600
Autodromo Veloce Stainless Steel
Orient Black MAKO - CEM65001B
Molan
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 6

Post by Molan »

I've ordered one as well - decided the sale price and 60:60 offer was too good to miss!

I really like the green bezel brown strap look :)
About 6 Christopher Wards, Omega, Tudor, Halios, Breitling, Bremont, Rado, TAG Heuer, Nomos, Hamilton, Sternglas
monkwearmouth
Senior
Senior

Post by monkwearmouth »

I like the green bezel - very unusual and distinctive. Well done CWL.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
taxianyone?

Post by taxianyone? »

Got the green/white on a tan strap in January,its a gem.