15% Off C60 Range...

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
kiter65
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 0

Re: 15% Off C60 Range...

Post by kiter65 »

I can resist anything except temptation.C60 black with rubber strap on its way.
bspj
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 4

Post by bspj »

Jacko wrote: I just hope I can actually make the delivery tomorrow as away on business sods law!
Good luck if it's DPD!
Steve
highway62

Post by highway62 »

One of the easier to resist money off promotions :lol:
Berkshire

Post by Berkshire »

highway62 wrote:One of the easier to resist money off promotions :lol:
In agreement.
MiniMpi
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 17

Post by MiniMpi »

kiter65 wrote:I can resist anything except temptation.C60 black with rubber strap on its way.
Nice one :)
You'll love it mate.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
chrisjohnson
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 40
LE-two: yes
LE-three: yes
LE-fourb: yes

Post by chrisjohnson »

Wera emailed to tell me that my red trident is on its way at the reduced price! Brings a smile to my face!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chris

"A thing of beauty is joy forever."
John Keats
MiniMpi
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 17

Post by MiniMpi »

chrisjohnson wrote:Wera emailed to tell me that my red trident is on its way at the reduced price! Brings a smile to my face!

Great news Chris :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
ruddertj
Junior
Junior

Post by ruddertj »

Ordered Charcoal on leather - had a few issues ordering - paypal charged my card twice but Wera took care of that and then I just realized that the item description and SKU don't match up - the description said charcoal but the SKU (C60-TRI-SKK) is for the black so I just sent another email letting them know i want the charcoal - hopefully it hadn't shipped already (I haven't gotten a shipping confirmation email). I guess I'll know for sure when everyone on that side of the pond wakes up :)
Lastgarrison

Post by Lastgarrison »

Just ordered orange trident with the great 15% off. CW has great customer service, they just finished fixing another watch of mine for free then this offer comes out. Awesome.
robinbarke
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 7

Post by robinbarke »

Lastgarrison wrote:Just ordered orange trident with the great 15% off. CW has great customer service, they just finished fixing another watch of mine for free then this offer comes out. Awesome.
Newcomers to this forum need to be aware that 15% off represents the fair value for this range. Any higher price quoted is to serve the purposes of the marketeers to enable them to create the regular feeding frenzies which are becoming so tedious and maybe damaging to the reputation of this brand.

Robin
C9GMT C8 Mk 1 C5 Malvern 2011 C9FLE C50 Malvern COSC C60 FLE2012 2013FLE
Oris Big Crown, Hublot, Rolex Datejust, Nomos Tangomat.

See my book, Aynho Junction, in the News section of http://www.robinbarkerphotography.com
mabotham
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 5
LE-two: yes

Post by mabotham »

chrisjohnson wrote:Wera emailed to tell me that my red trident is on its way at the reduced price! Brings a smile to my face!

Spending again Chris!!

jayb1907
Senior
Senior

Post by jayb1907 »

Hi to you all :wave: , wasn't sure if where to post this so sorry in advance. I'm new to this site and watches in general, I was looking for a nice smart watch as I've only ever had Armani or Hugo boss watches :oops: and stumbled across this forum simply by chance, immediately drawn in and amazed by how stunning they are, genuinely fell in love as soon as I saw the trident, as I'm sure many have. I have had a few questions tho if it's ok? I rang customer service and the guy I spoke to was really a big help, especially seen as tho I know nothing about them, I wanted to know is it really worth....(worth) being the word people would argue over, going for the cosc over the standard c60 trident pro??? I'm tooing and froing between the 2. The 15% discount has heavily swayed me towards the standard c60. Just wondered peoples opinions really. Just incase it was going to be questioned, I would be going for the charcoal bezel, with black rubber strap.
Sorry to harp on.
skimrok
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 4
LE-three: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes

Post by skimrok »

having a bit of a sort out this year finally let go my 2 Rolex DJ2s, and now got another 2 watches incoming which will suit me better, also soon as my credit card resets I be getting the red and green c60s, I think the red will be on a black strap and the green on a bracelet, sounds like a plan for these c60s :)
Steve

C9 Blue LE /C60 Black
Also other various brands in my collection
akirk
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Post by akirk »

jayb1907 wrote:Hi to you all :wave: , wasn't sure if where to post this so sorry in advance. I'm new to this site and watches in general, I was looking for a nice smart watch as I've only ever had Armani or Hugo boss watches :oops: and stumbled across this forum simply by chance, immediately drawn in and amazed by how stunning they are, genuinely fell in love as soon as I saw the trident, as I'm sure many have. I have had a few questions tho if it's ok? I rang customer service and the guy I spoke to was really a big help, especially seen as tho I know nothing about them, I wanted to know is it really worth....(worth) being the word people would argue over, going for the cosc over the standard c60 trident pro??? I'm tooing and froing between the 2. The 15% discount has heavily swayed me towards the standard c60. Just wondered peoples opinions really. Just incase it was going to be questioned, I would be going for the charcoal bezel, with black rubber strap.
Sorry to harp on.
two reasons for considering the COSC version:
- Accuracy - in reality, many of the CW watches are very accurate (or can be adjusted to be very accurate) - my C20 loses almost no time at all - so from that point of view I would say COSC is really not worth it...
- Pursuit of quality / cleverness / sophistication etc. - from this perspective I can understand why someone would want it - they want the highest level of the watch they can... but... for me that is not all the watch is about and the standard movement is still lovely...

I have owned a COSC C50 - but wouldn't choose COSC particularly - I doubt that long term they particularly maintain the extra cost / value...

and with 15% off the standard but not the COSC I think the non-COSC is far better value...

welcome to the forum

Alasdair
Tracking Christopher Ward watch prices on ebay globally at Watchroll
Tracking Bremont watch prices on ebay globally at Watchtrace
highway62

Post by highway62 »

To summarise.

Don't bother with the COSC.